Theme: “Music keeps me happy”
Form: 9 “A”
To enrich pupil’s knowledge concerning the theme
To develop pupils abilities in speech.
To bring up the feeling of love to music.
Teaching methods: Question-answer, listening, demonstration, guess the crossword.
The visual aids: computers, screen, presentation.
The procedure of the lesson:
I. Organization moment:
-Good morning dear students!
-Good morning teacher!
-How are you?
-We are well; we wish the same to you!
Report of the pupil on the duty.
II. Checking up the homework.
II. Warming up:
- Look at the screen, there are numbers on it and in each number, there is a question. Your task is to choose one number, which you like and try to answer.
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
III. Musical question:
-My dears do you like to listen to the music.
If you like, let us listen it and find what kind of music is it?
(The students must listen the styles of music and find what style is it?)
1. Jazz music
2. Pop music
-After all this, have you found the name of our new theme?
-Today we will speak about music and the title of our new theme is Music keeps me happy!
1) Do you like to listen to the music?
2) What kind of styles of music do you like?
3) Do you ever listen MP3 files from your Internet?
4) Who are your favourite singer and group?
5) What kinds of music do you dislike?
-I see you are fond of music. In addition, I want to listen what teenagers say about music.
Students must say their own ideas about music.
P1, P2, P3.
Ex 6 p52. Write sentences that show different opinions about music.
Their parents say:
-Listen about museums in Almaty.
P1-The Kasteev State Museum of arts
P2-The state museum of National Musical Instruments
P3 –The Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan
-Lets brush up our knowledge
1. Choose the word with a general meaning
1. Square, museum, city, park, garden
2. Librarian, musician, occupation, actor, dancer
2. Find the names of animals
(rhino, elephant, tiger,snake)
3. Match the antonyms:
4. Match the words and the descriptions
1. Aunt the son or daughter of an aunt
2. Niece the wife of an uncle
3. Cousin a male parent
4. Father the daughter of a brother or sister
5. Fill in the appropriate article (a, the, -)
1. London is the capital of … United Kingdom.
2. …Ivan Petrov is … best pupil in the class.
3. I live in … Green Street.
6. Make up words:
1. m, s, u, m, e, u –museum
2. s, a, m, o, u, f –famous
3. p, t, a, i, l, c, a -capital
7. Cross out the odd word (mind reading rules):
1. sweet, meat, head, cheese, tea
2. kind, like, type, five, British
3. cook, tooth, juice, spoon, food
8. Put in the missing words: hobby, computer, naughty, teacher, intelligent
My mum is a History … .
Her … is painting.
My dad is a … programmer.
He is … .
My little sister Ann is funny and sometimes … .
9. This is a picture of:
a) Buckingham Palace
b) Westminster Abbey
c) The Tower of London
10. Guess what it is:
There you can see the Changing of the Guard. It has 600 rooms.
VIII. Homework: Ex7
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|