The theme of the lesson: In the sea
The aims of the lesson:1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson “In the sea”, to train new words (arm, coral, flying fish, octopus, plant, seahorse, starfish).
2) Developing: To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech , to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills.
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English
The type of the lesson: presentation, integrative
Methods of teaching: training, explanation, demonstration, interaction
The equipment of the lesson: pictures, CD.
The procedure of the lesson
-Good afternoon, children?
- Good afternoon, teacher!
Today we have a new poem. At first I’ll read it, then you must repeat after me.
Tom tried the tart
At the tea time
Check up the home task
- What was your home task for today?
- Our home task was exercise from activity book ( He's got a pen, he's got a notebook, he's got a ruler...)
The Presentation of the new theme
- Today's our new theme is " In the sea!"
- Ok, pupils. Today we have new words. At first I'll read, then you must repeat after me.
coral - маржан
flying fish - ұшатын балық
octopus - сегізаяқ
plant - балдыр
seahorse - теңіз аты
starfish - жұлдыз балық
-What's the Kazakh/English for...?
- Repeat after/with me.
Open your Pupil's book at page 6, exercise 1. Look at the picture. How many strange things can you find?How many normal things can you find? Make two lists.
Strange things: a TV, a telephone, an umbrella.
Normal things: a shark, plants, small fish, a cave, coral.
Exercise 3, p 6. Look at the picture and answer the questions.
Is it a stone? No, it isn't
Is it a plant? No, it isn't
Is it an animal? Yes, it is
Is the water cold here? No it isn't
Can it swim? No, it can't
Can it move? No,it can't
Can it eat? Yes, it can
Exercise 4. Listen and read about coral. Check your answer to Exercise3.
This is a coral.Coral isn't a stone or plant. It's an animal.
You can find coral in warm sea water. It's very beautiful.
Open your Activity books at page4, exercise 2.Read and write the words.
This is an octopus. It lives in warm place in the sea. It's got eight arms. It can swim very fast but it can't walk. Its got a big mouth and big eyes.
Exercise 4, at page 5. Find out. Ask your friend and look in books. Are the sentences true or false?
Coral is a stone.(F). Coral can walk (F). A flying fish can fly (F). A seahorse swims very fast (F). A shark eats plant's(F). A starfish eats fish (F).An octopus has got hair (F).An octopus eats fish(F).
Control of understanding
- Well, pupils, answer my questions. What is the Kazakh for 'starfish' ? What is the English for 'сегізаяқ' ?
- For home task exercise 1 and 3 from activity book p 4. You must complete the puzzle and colour the picture
I'll put you marks. Your mark is excellent, good, sat.
Have you understood the lesson?
Ok. Everybody stand up, the lesson is over Good – bye.
Good – bye, teacher.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|