BRAIN-RING “DO YOU KNOW THE HISTORY OF UKRAINE”
Цель: развивать устную речь учащихся; расширить мировоззрение и знания детей по теме «Из истории Украины»; развивать речевую сообразительность учащихся, речевую реакцию в ходе деятельности и словесно-логическую память; воспитывать любовь и уважение к родной стране.
I. Подготовка к восприятию иностранной речи. 1. Сообщение темы и цели урока T. I'm glad to see you, dear pupils, teachers and quests! Today we have to meet on the “Brain-ring”. Its topic is “Do you know the history of Ukraine?” We’ll talk about our country – Ukraine, about historical events, national traditions. 2. Warm-up. Введение в иноязычную атмосферу T. So, let’s start! Well, you can see two teams in our class. Let me introduce them. The first team is: “Freedom” The second team is: “Luckies” The captain of the “Luckies” team is _____________ . The captain of the “Freedom” is _________________ . And the members of the teams are: ______________. Today we’ll see witch of the teams know the history of Ukraine better and how you speak English. Meet our adjudicators: ______________. You’ll get 5 points for each level if you manage with it properly. Do you know the geography and the history of the country well? Where is our country situated? What is the capital of our country? Does Ukraine has a long history? So, I see you can take part in our “Brain-ring”. Good luck! And go on! II. Основная часть урока Level I Look at the picture and say who this man in the picture is? Why do you think so? (you’ll get from 1 to 5 points) Level II What do you know about Cossacks? Here is a short quiz. (you’ll get 1 point for each answer) 1. The first Cossack’s fortress (Sich) in the region of Zaporizhia was built by: a) Ivan Mazepa; b) Dmytro Vyshnevetsky; c) Bohdan Hmelnytsky.
2. Zaporizhian Sich was founded: a) 500 years ago; b) 400 years ago; c0 600 years ago.
3. Zaporizhian Sich existed: a) more than 100 years ago; b) more than 200 years ago; c) more than 300 years ago.
4. Cossacks’ ship was called: a) Chaika; b) Galera; c) Lodia.
5. If the Cossack lost his sable: a) he was given the new one; b) he was said to get the new one; c) he was turned out. Level III In the XVI century Cossacks were given special attributes of power. Find them in the picture and name them, please. (you’ll get 5 points) (Предлагаются изображения: тризуба, флага, булавы, литавры, сурьмы, копья, военной печатки). Level IV Look at the following group of words. Keep them in mind, please.
Clever rude Friendly brave Silly hard-working optimistic freedom Cossacks loving Humorous lazy courageous independent shy T. So, what words do you remember? (for each word you’ll get 1 point) And now tell me, what words don’t fit for Cossacks? Translate these words if you can. (for each word you’ll get 1 point) Level V Score: 5 T. You must translate these words as quickly as you can. Let’s stretch out the lot. Good luck! Let’s begin!
T. Make up the sentences with the following words. Your time: 1 min. (you’ll get 2 points for each correct sentence) Ukraine a long history has got the term Ukraine was first mentioned Slavs has become ancient in the chronicle of the Trident our state emblem Answers 1. The trident has become our state emblem. 2. Ukraine has got a long history. 3. The term Ukraine was first mentioned in the chronicle of ancient Slavs. Level VII T. Listen to the sentences and tick the correct box: right (R), wrong (W).Score: 7
1. State sovereignty of Ukraine was proclaimed on July 16, 1991
2. The proclamation of sovereignty was a result of a long struggle
3. In 1991 and 1992 the Ukrainian people celebrated the 300th anniversary of Zaporizhian Sich
4. Women were not allowed to Sich
5. Zaporizhian Cossacks were very religious
6. Cossacks showed real courage and heroism in the fight for their native land
7. Zaporizhian Cossacks cherished freedom above all
III. Заключительная часть урока Summarising. Подведение итогов «Брейн-ринга» T. Well, now our adjudicators count the scores and we’ll know who the winner of our game is! ( Объявление победителей игры)
БРАТСКАЯ ОБЩЕОБРАЗОВАТЕЛЬНАЯ ШКОЛА I-III СТУПЕНЕЙ
БРЕЙН-РИНГ ДЛЯ УЧАЩИХСЯ 8 КЛАССА
Подготовила учитель английского языка
Халилова Ленара Париховна
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|