BRITAIN AND BRITISH
What man is a symbol of the British nation ? (John Bull)
What language is considered to be global ?( English).
What is the first name of Conan Doyle ? (Arthur)
What is the capital of Northern Ireland ? (Belfast)
How is the British flag called ? (the Union Jack)
Who said,” All the world is a stage ,and all the men and women merely players.(W.Shakespeare ).
What women were the queens of UK ? (Elizabeth the I? Victoria, Elizabeth II ).
What Scottish king became the king of England?Why? (James I Stewed, the son of Mary Stewed, he was the heir of the Elizabeth the I who had no children.)
9.What country is a mysterious Loch Ness Monster from?
10.What language did William the Conqueror speak?
11.What sport is played in Wimbledon?(Tennis)
12.In what town Beatles started their career(Liverpool)
13.The national current of the UK? (Pound)
14. What is kilt?(skirt)
15.What is the title of the future king of England?(Prince of Wells)
16.Where is a poet’s corner?(in Westminster Abby)
17.What plants are symbols of England, Scotland and
Wells?( a red rose-England ,a thistle –Scotland? A daffodil-Wells)
18. Who is the queen of England?(Elizabeth II)
19.Whereis the mountain Ben Nevis ?
20.How many plays did W.Shakespeare write?Name them.
Henry the YI? Richard III, the Comedy of Errors, The taming of the Shrew, the two gentlemen of Verona? Lover’s Labour’s Lost, Romeo and Juliet, a midsummer night’s Dream, ring John, The Merchant of Venice, Henry IY, Much Ado about Nothing, Henry Y, Julius Caesar, as you like it, The Merry wives of Windsor, All’s Well that Ends Well, Hamlet, Twelfth Night, King Liar, Antony and Cleopatra, Pericles,The Tempest.)
21. What political system does Great Britain belong to?
22. What is Haggis?
23. What birds are traditionally live in Tower? It is said that something terrible will happen to England if they live the Tower/(Ravens)
25.”There was a young lady of Niger
Who smiled as she rose on a tiger?
They returned from the ride
With the lady inside
And the smile on the face of the tiger. (Limerick)
What kind of poem is this?
26. What places of sightseeing in London do you know?
27. What is national English drink and meal?
28. Who is the saint patron of England?
29. Who won the battle of Hastings in 1066?
30. Yow many wives and children had Henry the YIII?
31. Where is the home of Queen’s crown and jewels?
32. Why is December 26-th a holiday in England?
33. Who lives at Downing Street in London?
34. What are the colors of British flag?
35. Which town is the home of Shakespeare?
36. What is Covent Garden? (A shopping center and an opera house)
37. Is a mile more then kilometer? (English mile is 1609 m, sea – mile -1853m)/
38. Where does the Queen live? (Buckingham palace).
39. Why is red rose a symbol of England?
Номер материала: ДВ-086253
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|