I. Употребите предлог
1. My brother works ... the University.
2. He works ... Monday ... Saturday.
3. He’s never late ... his work.
4. He arrives ... the office a few minutes.... 9 o'clock.
5. He stays ... work ... 5 o'clock and leaves ... home at 6:10.
6.home he often listens ... music as he is interested ... pop music.
7. My brother is good ... math so he often helps me ... it.
8. I’m fond ... Russian literature and I'm pleased ... my progress ... literature.
II.Bыберите верное местоимение
9.Everyone has to do ... own work. a.it's b. its c. their d. one's
10.We went on holiday with some friend of
a. us b. our c. ours d. ourselves.
11 tea is sold and ... is too.
a. your, my b. your, mine c. yours, mine d. yours, my
12. Look at... in the mirror.
a. you b. yourself c. yours
13. The city and ... streets are very well planned.
a. his b. it's c. its d. their
14.... is all right.
a. everything b, anything c. something
15. It's a very difficult question ... knows how to answer...
a. everybody, them b. anybody, it. c. nobody, its d. nobody, it
16.... knows her address?
a. who from you b. which of you c. whose from you.
17. We can't swim well (Я тоже)
a. neither can I b. either can I c. either do I
Mike has been to the theatre many times. (Она тоже). a.so she has b. so has she c. either has she.
She won't go to the disco. Her friend won't go.... a.too b. neither c. either
IV.Прилагательное или наречие
20.Tomorrow it will be cold / coldly.
It is nice / nicely of you to come.
Mother felt bad / badly the other day.
When I saw Alice she looked unhappy/ unhappily.
The dinner tasted delicious / deliciously.
Mr. White speaks French quick / quickly.
V.Bыберите соответствующий модальный глагол.
26.1 know where the shop is. You ... explain it to me.
a. mustn't b. needn't c. shouldn't
27. Tomorrow is my aunt's birthday and I ... to buy a present for her.
a. may b. have c. should.
28. Do you know when she is coming? no, she ... come at 4 p. m.
a. must b. may c. should
29. If you don't want to have problems with your teeth, you ... visit dentist twice a year.
a. ought to b. must c. may
VI. Cтруктура it is\ there is
30 is a lot milk in the bottle.
31. ... is fresh.
32 will be much snow tomorrow.
... is a long way from here to the station.
... is Friday today and ... is 5 p.m. already.
VII. Поставьте глагол в необходимую форму
These flowers ( smell) very pleasant.
He ( practice) the piano every day.
Now Maria ( have) a dog.
Gene ( eat) dinner when his friend called.
John ( go) to France last year, and he still (remember) his trip.
If the weather ( be) fine we shall go out.
VIII. Bыберите правильный вариант
41. Ann ... tomorrow.
a. comes b. is coming c, is going.
42. As soon as he ... phone me, please!
a. will arrive b. arrives c. is going to arrive.
43.When ... in Moscow last?
a. were you b. did you be c. have you been.
44. He wanted to know ...
a. where did she lived b. where she lived c. where did she live.
45. Peter asked me when ....
a, i would come b. would I come
46. We ... each other for a long time.
a. have known b. know c, are knowing
According to the schedule the train ... at 8:45. a. is arriving lb. will arrive c. arrives.
The Voronovs ... us in a week.
a. will leave b. left c. leave.
IX. Поставьте вопрос к выделенному слову
Maria wrote a letter to her parents yesterday.
I did not recognize her because she had changed lot.
Dad was abroad two years ago.
Nick has to get up early every day.
X. Выберите вспомогательный глагол для образования отрицательной формы
a. is b. does c. has d. did
It rained last week.
It often snows in winter.
She has to go to the library on Tuesdays.
Nick has gone to the park for a walk.
It is well designed.
58.The doctor is examining the patient carefully.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|