Диагностическая работа 10 класс Вариант № 1
1. Did you get _______ bread this morning?
A) some B) any C) a
2. My son did ______ last year.
A) judo B) swimming C) football
3. We often go _______ in the forest at the weekend.
A) cycling B) weightlifting C) tennis
4. Comedies are _______ than documentaries.
A) entertaininger B) the most entertaining C) more entertaining
5. He’s _______ than Tom Hanks.
A) as funny B) funnier C) the funnier
6. This film’s _______ scary for me. I’m leaving.
A) too B) enough C) a
7. A: Dave _______ (invite) me to his party yesterday. Are you going?
B: He _______ (not ask) me yet.
A) invited/ hasn’t asked B) invite / didn’t ask C) has invited/didn’t ask
8. A: What _______ you _______ (do) on holiday?
B: We _______ (decide) when we get there.
A) are you doing/will decide B) will do/decide C) did/ decided
9. If I ______ (go) jogging in the mornings, I get very hungry.
A) will go B) go C) went
10. If he cooks dinner, I _______ (do) the washing up.
A) would do B) am do C) will do
11. You _______ bring a dictionary to English as there are some in the classroom.
A) need B) needn’t C) must
12. When I was young, my dad always folded his _______ if he was angry with me.
A) legs B) knees C) arms
13. She shook her _______ and said, ‘No!’.
A) hand B) leg C) head
14. If Sarah _______ more money, she would live in a bigger house.
A) has B) would have C) had
15. Some youngsters ________our garden last night.
A) vandalized B) stole C) shoplifted
16. ‘I don’t like classical music,’ she said.
She said _______ classical music.
A) she doesn’t like B)liked C) didn’t like
17. You _______ to Sue’s wedding.
A) invited B) invite C) were invited
Диагностическая работа 10 класс Вариант № 2
1. We saw _______ people at the airport.
A) a lot of B) much C) a
2. He _______ the ball to Jones and then ran down the pitch.
A) throwed B) threw C) will throw
3. When I _______ home Kate was working.
A) come B) had come C) came
4. She’s a _______ director than the man who won.
A) better B) gooder C) best
5. A: I _______ (never be) to Ireland.
B: I have. I _______ (go) two years ago. It’s beautiful.
A) have never been / went B) never was/ have gone C) was never/ went
6. It’s _______ hot in here. Can you turn the heating down?
A) little B) enough C) too
7. She looks very young but she’s _______ (old) my mum!
A) elder B) oldest C) as old as
8. If I _______ a lot of money, I will spend it!
A) will earn B) earn C) earned
9. You _______ arrive in class on time.
A) must B) mustn’t C) shouldn’t
10. Doctors say that crossing your _______ is bad for your circulation.
A) feet B) legs C) hands
11. He _______ to bed early if he’s tired.
A) will go B) would go C) went
12. I enjoy_______.
A) to cycle B) cycle C) cycling
13. I’d ______ go shopping.
A) rather B) can C) prefer
14. Dinner _______ in the restaurant between 6.00 and 10.00 p.m.
A) serves B) will serve C) is served
15. If I _______ so much work to do, I’d go out with my friends tonight.
A) had B) didn’t have C) don’t have
16. ________ killed a man yesterday night.
A) thieves B) shoplifters C) murderers
17. ‘I didn’t like Italian food,’ she said.
She said _______ Italian food.
A) she doesn’t like B)liked C) hadn’t liked
Номер материала: ДБ-117453
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|