Мұнайлы ауданы, Басқұдық селосы
№9 жалпы білім беру орта мектебі
Ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі: Бақбергенова Гулдариха
The theme of the lesson: Do you like apples?
The aims of the lesson:
1) Educational: Presentation of the lesson about My name is Omar, to train new words and discussion an English language
2) Developing: To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech ,to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills.
3) Bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English
The type of the lesson: presentation, integrative
I Organization moment
-Good morning pupils!
-How are you?
-Who is duty today?
-What season is it ?
-What month is it?
-What is the weather like today?
-What date is it today?
II Checking up home work
Ex 12 page 134 Students must write four food and one drink words.
III Explanation new material
I like apples
She likes sweets
I like oranges
He likes cheese
I like coffee
She likes tea.
I love you
Do you love me?
2. New words:
3. Work with text
In Kazakhstan apples usually come from Almaty and Shymkent. Bananas come from America.
Cheese comes from Europe. Meat usually comes from Astana. Potatoes, carrots and cabbages come from Taraz and Shymkent.
4. Ex 4 p. 135 True (T)or false (F) T F
a) Cheese comes from Europe. - -
b) Meet comes from Astana - -
c) Apples come from Karagandy - -
d) Potatoes, carrots and cabbages come from Kostanai - -
5. Work and play with map
Where do… come from?
They come from… .
-Where does … come from?
-It comes from… .
6.Ex. 6 p.135
Talk to your classmate where do apples ( oranges, cheese, fish, meat…) come from in Kazakhstan?
7. ex. 7,8 p. 136
Listen and repeat
And talk to your partner
8. ex 9 136
Look at the picture. Ask and answer the questions. Use the words in the word box.
Knife, fork, spoon, plate, glass
9. Work with grammar
a chair sugar
a car water
a sofa butter
an apple rain
a cup bread
10. Ex. 11,12 p. 136,137
11. Giving marks
12. Home work : ex 14 Write. What do I drink
The lesson is over. You are free. Good-bye!
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.