Конспект открытого урока в 6а классе по теме «Добро пожаловать в Соединенное королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии»
Цели для ученика:
Формирование представления о Соединенном королевстве Великобритании и Северной Ирландии.
Развитие навыков говорения
Развитие интереса к стране изучаемого языка
Воспитание межэтнической толерантности
воспитание толерантного отношения к стране изучаемого языка и окружающему миру
воспитание инициативности, самостоятельности, ответственности и трудолюбия
восприятие на слух и понимание основного содержания фильма и сообщений учащихся
развитие навыков говорения, чтения и письма
знакомство с Соединенным королевством
умение пользоваться лингвострановедческими справочными материалами (173-175) и таблицами
развитие умения планировать свое речевое поведение
развитие навыков работы с информацией: поиск, выделение, фиксация нужной информации
развитие навыков организовывать деловое сотрудничество при работе в парах, группах
1.Начало урока. Организация класса .
2. Показ фильма. Речевая ролевая игра.
T – Good-afternoon, kids. Before starting our lesson I want you to watch the film.
T – And now meet our guest. She is Leonie Dodd. You’ve just seen her film.
Leonie – Hello, kids. I’m glad to see you.
Class – We are glad to see you too.
Leonie – Did you like the film?
Class – Yes, we did.
Leonie – Can you answer my questions?
T – I think, they can, because they prepared projects about the UK and today we’ll see the results of their work.
Leonie – That's sounds great. It will be interesting for me to listen to them.
T – OK Then we start our lesson and off we go. We shall start with….
3. Развитие навыков учащихся в устной речи и чтении. Защита проектов учащихся. Обобщение и закрепление знаний (индивидуальная работа, работа в парах, группах).
1 - This is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It is an island country. It is situated in the North of Europe. The UK consists of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The national flag is Union Jack. It consists of three crosses: St. George’s Cross, St. Andrew’s Cross and St. Patrick’s Cross. The official language is English.
2 – The first words you remember when thinking about Great Britain are the Royal family, the foggy island, old castles, red busses, football and tea. Now I’ll explain why? Firstly, there is the Gueen in the country. She is the most famous symbol in the country. She has two birthdays, you know? Her real and the official ones. Britain is rich in customs and traditions. For example, the Changing of the Guard at the Buckingham Palace
1 – The British like drinking tea. They have more than one hundred and eighty-five cups a day. And at last but not least, they like to play football. They created this game themselves.
1 – We advise you to visit England. It’s the historic centre of Great Britain. It is situated in the North of G.B. The capital of England is London. More than seven million people live there. There are a lot of sights in London: Trafalgar Square, the Tower of London, Big Ben, etc. The national symbols of England are the red rose and the flag called St. Georges’ Cross.
2. There are many universities in England. The most well-known ones are Cambridge and Oxford. Many famous people studied there. There are lots of big cities in England: Manchester, Liverpool, Stratford-upon-Avon and others. I think England is worth visiting because it’s a beautiful country.
Next goes Scotland. Girls decided to present their project in the form of a dialogue.
- Hello, I’m your guide. I’ll take you around Scotland today.
- Hi! What is Scotland?
- Scotland is a part of Great Britain. It’s situated in the North of the country.The national symbols are the thistle and the flag called the St. Andrew’s Cross.
- Thistle? Why Thistle?
- Oh! It’s a long history. It goes back to the times when the thistle save Scotland from Roman invasion.
- How interesting! And the capital of Scotland is Edinburgh, isn’t it?
- Yes, it is. By the way, have you ever heard about Nessie?
- It is a Scottish monster, isn’t it?
- It is true. There are many beautiful lakes in Scotland. They are called Locks. The most famous of them is Lock Ness. They say Nessie lives there, but nobody knows for sure.
- And why do Scottish men wear skirts?
- Not skirts, but kilts. These are Scottish national clothes.
- I see. Thank you very much. I believe Scotland is an amazing country and it is worth seeing.
- Yes, certainly.
Wales is the part of the UK. It’s situated in the West of the country. The capital is Cardiff. The national symbols are the daffodil and the flag called Red Dragon. The Red Dragon is not on the Union Jack because England and Scotland were united earlier than the Union Jack was created.
The nature in Wales is very beautiful. This is the country of mountains. The highest is Snowdon. There are many waterfalls in Wales. They are fantastic.
Wales has its own language, customs, traditions, holidays and music. The national game is rugby.
Come and see everything yourself.
Northern Ireland is situated to the East of Great Britain. It’s capital is Belfast. It’s national symbols are the clover and the Flag called St.Patrick’s Cross.
Here are some trips for travelers to visit.
If you are looking for adventures, we suggest you to visit adventure camps, where you can go surfing or mountain biking, explore the forests, rocks, discover ancient paths.
Come to water parks for canoeing.
Visit wonderful beaches with their amazing views.
We recommend you to visit gardens. Northern Ireland has one of the best gardening climates in the world.
Travel back in time. Northern Ireland is full of places which haven’t changed for thousands of years. There are many beautiful castles and monuments which could tell you a lot about ancient times.
There are a lot of museums in Northern Ireland. You can visit one of nine historical museums or eight traditional visitors’ centres.
Welcome to Northern Ireland!
5. Контроль знаний.
It’s very nice. (Класс объединяется в группы, ребята раздают им кроссворды и читают задания)
Complete the crossword. Make up the out of encircled words.
The name of the city where the most popular rock band The Beatles was formed.
The name of the Scottish monster.
A famous Scottish instrument.
The most beautiful symbol of Northern Ireland.
The poetic name of Great Britain.
The highest mountain in Wales.
The flower symbol in Wales.
T – Who is ready? What’s the word? Let’s check up your answers. Look at the presentation. Well done!
6. Домашнее задание.
7.Завершение урока. Рефлексия