Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
WELCOME TO LONDON! WELCOME TO LONDON!
1. In what Palace does the Queen live? A. White Tower B. Buckingham Palace D. The Tower of London C. Westminster Abbey
2. What is the most famous clock in Great Britain? A. Big Ben B. Westminster Abbey C. Trafalgar Square D. Buckingham Palace
3. What is the Tower of London now? C. Museum 6 7 8 9 1 2 3 4 5 D. Bloody Tower D. Bloody Tower Bloody Tower Museum The Houses of Parliament Westminster Abbey
Victoria Elizabeth II Bella Anna 4. What is the name of the Queen of the UK?
5.London is situated on the river ... 6 7 8 3 4 5 1 2 Severn Clyde Thames the Seine
6. The British flag is called ... ( 9 Big Ben Red rose Severn The Union Jack
7 8 9 10 3 4 5 6 1 2 7 How many people live in London? More than 8 million More than 12 million More than 5 million More than 9 million.
8.What birds are the national symbol of London? 7 8 9 3 4 5 6 2 1 Sparrows Owls Eagles Ravens
9. Which is the most famous shopping street in London? 7 8 3 6 2 Downing street Baker street Oxford street National
10. In Trafalgar Square there is a monument to Admiral … A. Nelson B. Ben Nevis C. Columbus D. Jean Du
11. What is a “double-decker”? a bus a lorry a ship
12. Why was 2012 a special year for London? It was the city’s 2000th anniversary The city was hosting the Olympic Games There was an eclipse of the sun
13. What is the London Eye? a telescope an observation wheel a newspaper
14. How much will it cost you to visit the British Museum, the National Gallery, the Tate Modern Gallery? 10 pounds 30 pounds Nothing. They are free.
15. What colour is traditional London taxi? yellow black green
Thank you for your attention!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|