Please mark you answer with an X in the correct box as in the example: abed
Example: 1.......A STUDENT
a) AM b) ARE c) BE d) IS e.g. a)
1) John is English.....an English boy.
a) He is b) She is c) It is d) I am
2) This is a pen. Those........books.
a) is b) am c) are d) be
3) I'm English.........French?
a) You're b) Are you c) Are d) You
4) I speak English. She......Japanese.
a) speaking b) do speak c) speaks d) are speaking
5) "What........?" "I'm a student".
a) do you b) do you do c) you d) you do
6) I'm sorry I........ understand.
a) no b) not c) doesn't d) don't
7) "........you like a cup of tea?" "Yes, please".
a) Would b) Could c) May d) Do
a) lives he b) is he living c) he is living d) he living
9) That isn't your coat. It's......coat.
a) me b) my c) I d) he
10) Take your coat. It........rain.
a) is going to b) will c) is d) has
11) "No, I don't want......tomatoes."
a) some b) a c) they d) any
12) "Where .... yesterday?" "I was at home".
a) you were b) you was c) you d) were you
13) "Why not go to the National Gallery?" "I......there yesterday."
a) go b) went c) gone d) going
14) "Where......yesterday?" "I didn't go anywhere."
a) went you b) did you went c) did you go d) was you go
15) You.....work hard to pass the examination.
a) must b) can c) were d) do
16) My French is very good. I speak French . . .
a) good b) bad c) well d) badly
17) I...........to Russia.
a) have never been b) been have never c) have never d) never been
18) Richard.......the tickets.
a) already bought b) has already buy c) has already bought d) buy
19) Don't go out It........ rain.
a) can b) may c) did d) was
20) Richard......to a girl when I saw him.
a) talk b) talking c) will talk d) was talking
21) My sister.......[or my birthday.
a) gave me a book b) gave to me a book c) gave a book me d) me gave a book
22) The man . . . came yesterday is very rich.
a) he b) who c) has d) when
23) John is good at football but Richard is ....
a) good b) well c) gooder d) better
24) John........since he left school.
a) was working b) works c) has been working d) will be working
25) "Please be quiet." He told me
a) be quiet b) to be quiet c) that be quiet d) that I be quiet
26) "I am a student." He told me that.....a student.
a) I am b) I was c) he was d) he is
27) Susan will come to tea if you.....her.
a) asks b) ask c) asked d) will ask
28) I'm not as clever as you. You are. ... I am.
a) clever than b) cleverer as c) cleverer than d) more clever
29) When I was a child I.....a lot of sweets.
a) use eat b) eat c) used to eat d) am used to eat
30) ".....Romeo and Juliet." "Yes, I saw it on Wednesday."
a) Did you seen b) Have you seen c) Will you see d) Do you see
31) The house.......last year.
a) built b) has built c) was built d) is built
32) Mary enjoys.......in London.
a) to live b) living c) having living d) when lived
33) I think you'd better...... to the Doctor.
a) to go b) go c) going d) to going
34) Tea will be ready when you......home.
a) gets b) get c) will get d) shall get
35) If I were you......... home.
a) I'd go b) I go c) I'll go d) I'm go
36) "Have you finished?" He asked me.....
a) have I finished b) if I have finished c) if I had finished d) if I finished
37) They.......so much that they went to sleep in the garden.
a) were eating b) had eaten c) have eaten d) eating
38) I like him. He makes me
a) laughing b) laughter c) to laugh d) laugh
39) Would you mind....... me a cigarette, please?
a) give b) giving c) to give d) having given
40) What about.....to the cinema tonight?
a) go b) to go c) we go d ) going
41)1......here for 5 years in November.
a) shall be b) will be c) shall have been d) will have
42) I wish I.......a lot of money.
a) had b) have c) will have d) would have
43) He's rather dirty. He....... a bath before he came here.
a) had b) has had c) should have had d) would have
44) If you.........gone to the party you would have seen him.
a) had b) would have c) have d) should have
45) "Where is Piccadilly Circus?" She asked me where.......
a) Piccadilly Circus was b) is Piccadilly Circus c) Piccadilly Circus d) was Piccadilly Circus
46) The streets are wet. It.......raining.
a) must have b) must have been c) had to d) must to be
47) He's too old to paint the house himself, so he........
a) is painted the house b) is having his house painted c) is going to paint his house
d) is having painted his house
48) I'd rather you.....later. I'm busy now.
a) come back b) will come back c) came back d) had come back
49) Supposing you.....there again. What would you do?
a) will go b) went c) going d) will have gone
50) "Can I phone you at 6.00?" "No, I . ..."
a) would eat then b) shall have eaten then c) shall eat then d) shall be eating then
Номер материала: ДВ-499744
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: