A. Choose the correct item.
1. ....... from Canada!
A Greetings B Regards C Remarks
2. You are what you .......!
A see B sleep C eat
3. ....... fumes can be dangerous to our health.
A Toxic B Acid C Air
4. Tina’s not here. She ....... out with her friends.
A goes B has been C has gone
5. There are ....... of oranges in the fridge.
A a lot B any C some
6. According ....... the critics, it is the scariest film of all time.
A from B with C to
7. I ....... a new digital camera. I’m sure we’ll take nice pictures with it.
A have bought B have been buying C haven’t bought
8. I can do it ....... . Thank you.
A myself B herself C yourself
9. My mum’s hair is ....... and curly. It’s really nice!
A middle-aged B shoulder-length C slim
10. Peter is more talented ....... Tim.
A from B than C then
11. There is ....... traffic in the morning.
A heavy B slim C thin
12. I went to Berlin two years ....... .
A since B before C ago
13. We bought some crayons from the ....... shop.
A homeware B stationery C jewellery
14. We like to go ....... shopping when we’re on holiday.
A souvenir B character C wheel
15. You haven’t finished the milk, .......?
A did you B haven’t you C have you
B. Choose the correct word and rewrite it.
1. I think I am getting a cold. I should / shouldn’t take some vitamin C tablets.
2. We should / shouldn’t panic. There is still plenty of time to get there.
3. She has ever / already packed her suitcases for her holiday.
4. Have you ever/ yet been to New York?
5. Madonna is more famous / most famous than Beyoncé.
6. This film is the most successful / more successful film ever!
7. Factories emit / burn toxic fumes.
8. Sarah has called her mum, hasn’t she? / has she?
9. The mirror had a big crack in it, so we took it back / away to the shop.
10. There are much / a lot of skirts to choose from!
Listen to Tina and Jake talk about shopping at the airport on their way back from Paris. Who bought each pair of things?
1 ....... Jake
2 ....... Timothy
3 ....... Mike
4 ....... Bob
5 ....... Nancy
A picture frame and wallet
B wallet and T-shirt
C chocolate and book
D chocolate and sunglasses
E socks and swimsuit
F book and postcards
ENTRY TEST (Keys)
5. more famous
6. the most famous
8. hasn’t she?
10. a lot of
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|