Teachers: Anesova R. ,
- Dear teachers, pupils, happy Nauryz!
Our lesson is devoted for Nauryz. Kazakhstan has many different customs and traditions. The most important Kazakh holiday of the year is Nauryz. It is the Kazakh`s new year. On 22nd of March people from smaller villages come to bigger cities. Wearing national clothes and exchange congratulations and best wishes of well-being good luck in the coming year. So, look at the presentations you’ll know more about Nauryz.
Kazakhs are people of the Turkic origin, considered transitive between European and Mongolian races. Kazakhs have the difficult ethnic history, rich culture and the ancient traditions, one of them is celebrating Nauryz!
Nauryz is the holiday of welcoming spring. This bright month marking a new year at the some time coincides with the vernal eguinox day. It’s other name is Ulystin Uli kuni. It means “The great day of the people”. “Nauryz” means the “birth of spring”. People arranges weddings as a symbol of a new life. Kazakh people how many traditions and customs.
Well we’ve just given you many information about Nauryz and let’s see real Kazakh is celebrated Nauryz.
Song: Tugan zher.
- Good afternoon. How are you? We’ve come to Kazakhstan for a week and it’s interesting to us to know more about Kazakh and their traditions.
- Yes, we go round this village and decided to enter the yurt.
- Good afternoon, welcome you are god quests in our villages. Come in please. Where are you from?
- We’re from England. England is a large city. Thanks. You are very friendly and hospitable
- Yes, Kazakhs are very hospitable people.
-What happened outside?
-Now, we celebrate Nauryz.
-What is Nauryz?
- Nauryz is our new year. It’s one of the favourite holiday. Traditional it’s filled with games on horseback.
-Are there any other big events on Nauryz except for the horseback game.
- Oh, there are many national game wresting competitions, riddle and story telling competitions and drinking Nauryz kozhe.
- And what is it? Is it a meal?
- Kozhe is our national meal. It has seven special ingredients. Here you are and except it there are a lot of foods such as: Beshbarmak, bauirsak, kazi. And meat is traditionally served with a sheep’s head. And we’ve our traditional dance.
Dance: girls dance.
Tourist: -Marvelous .
-Do you notice their costumes?
-Yes, it’s pretty!
- One of the major features of Nauryz is the traditional costumes, which men and women wear.
-There is also traditional dance “Kara zhorga” have you ever seen it?
-No, we haven’t it’s good idea. With pleasure.
Dance: “Kara zhorga”
-Very well. I`m very excited. We have a little time, we have to go.
Grandfather: why, stay a little. We have present for you! It’s to you. Let`s take a photo.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|