Упражнение№ 1. Напишите транскрипцию гласных звуков следующих слов:
а) be, feel, we, me, see, meet, deed, feet, need
b) it, is, in, ill, sit, fill, live, win, till, mill
c) bed, pen, ten, tell, set, let, met
d) tie, lie, my, pie, die, life, time, five, nine, smile
e) man, bad, hat, lamp, glad, fat, cat, black, sack
f) day, late, tale, main, pain, rain, male, fail
g) park, mark, arm, are, car, farm, large
h) air, chair, care, fair, rare, parent
i) there, where
j) here, near, mere, clear, fear, bear
k) hire, fire, tyre, buyer, flyer
l) our, flour, power, flower, down, town
m) her, term, bird, firm, burn, turn, fur, learn
n) sorry, story, warm, word, door, all, taught, talk
Упражнение№ 2. Напишите транскрипцию согласных звуков следующих слов:
a ) think, thing, thin, thought, death, threat.
b) sing, song, bang, long, something, going, hung, wrong.
c) this, that, those, the, these, there, other, another.
d) ship, shop, she, clash, sharp, shine, shame, shape.
e) chess, chop, chamber, charm, charity, future.
f) phone, photo, phenomenon, phantom, pharos, philharmonic, phase.
g) knife, know, knock, knit, knight, knee, knack.
h) what, where, when, wheel, whiff, whig, whip, whim.
The black cat sat on a mat and ate a fat rat.
Betty Botta bought some butter, But she said, this butter’s bitter. But a bit of better butter will make my batter better.
She sells seashells on the seashore, the shells that she sells are seashells, I’m sure.
A big black bug bit a big black bear, A big black bear bit a big black bug.
Thirty-three thousand people think that Thursday is their thirtieth birthday.
What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most.
Ripe white wheat reapers reap ripe white wheat right.
Blake’s black bike’s back brake bracket block broke.
Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
She slits the sheet she sits on.
A rough-coated, dough-faced, thoughtful ploughman strode through the streets of Scarborough; after falling into a slough, he coughed and hiccoughed.
A twister of twists once twisted a twist. and the twist that he twisted was a three twisted twist. now in twisting this twist, if a twist should untwist, would the twist that untwisted untwist the twists.
AI, AY — [ei] pain, layer (боль, слой)
AIR — [eэr] hair (волосы)
IGH — [ai] sigh (вздох)
AU, AW — [o:] august, awful (август, ужасный)
EA — [i:] neat (опрятный)(бывают исключения [e] sweat (пот), [ei] break (перерыв))
EAR — [iэ] dear (дорогой) (иногда [eэ] bear (медведь))
EE — [i:] peel (чистить)
EER — [iэ] beer (пиво)
EI, EY — [ei] eight, convey (восемь, перевозка) (редко [i:] ceiling (потолок))
конечное безударное EY — [i] money (деньги)
OA — [ou] toad (жаба)
OAR — [o:] board (доска)
OI, OY — [oi] coin, toy (монета, игрушка)
OU, OW — [au] spouse, now (супруга, сейчас), (иногда [ou] know (знать))
конечное безударное OW — [ou] widow (вдова)
OUR, OWR — [auэr] hour, dowry (час, приданое)
OUGH — [o:] brought (принёс)
OO — [u:] pool (бассейн)
OOK — [uk] book (книга)
OOR — [uэ] poor (бедный)
EU, EW — [ju:] dew, neutral (роса, нейтральный)
EUR — [juэ] Europe (Европа)
закрытые WA, WHA — [wo] what, was (что, был)
WAR — [wo:] war (война)
WOR — [wэ:r] work (работа)
конечное ALL — [o:l] tall (высокий)
конечные IND, ILD — [aind], [aild] kind, mild (добрый, мягкий)
Чтение английских гласных букв в открытом положении
Прочтите слова и объясните, почему они так произносятся:
1. В, К, C,D, go, be, he, me, she, we, by, my, spy, try, fly, dry, cry, shy, pry, lo, no, so, Q, P, Z, V, T.
Aid, hail, claim, chain, waist, raise, bay, day, play, pray, stay, pay, sea, tea, beach, feast, breathe, free, tree, feed, beech, sleeve, freeze, die, lie, died, tried, bye, dyed, boat, cloak, foe, sloe, toe, pie, tie, ceaze, ceiling, week, sweep, dial, phial, bias.
Bake, pale, take, pane, tape, eke, eve, cede, globe, Crete, Swede, lime, mine, mite, side, size, style, hole, home, robe, rape, vote, yoke, duke, dupe, fume, mule, tube, tune.
Cede, seed, lone, loan, bike, bake, Jane, jade, baize, bays, lace, lake, beach, beech, mice, Mike, die, dye, cage, gage, vague, plague, guide, lie, lye, yale, due.
Fatal, vacant, raven, agent, bacon, typist, evil, famous, final, silent, pilot, tyrant, total, open, moment, human, student, pupil, music, cubic, client.
Чтение английских гласных букв в закрытом положении
Прочтите слова и объясните, почему они так произносятся:
Pad, pat, bad, bat, fan, fat, van, vat, cell, tent, dell, den, keg, get, yet, yelp. Kid, kiss, grin, wig, wit, Lynn, Pym, Sod, sop, mod, moss, nod, hot, rod, yon, F, L, M. Nun, nut, hug, hut, ruff, buzz, gulf.
Sac, sack, lac, lack, lacks, lax, tacks, tax, links, lynx, sticks, Styx, cell, sell, cent, sent, hiss, his, lacks, bags, bets, beds, cups, cubs, pence, pens, phlox, flocks, fizz, phiz, fill, Phil, batch, badge, rich, ridge; bank, hang.
Bed, had; led, lad; Ned, pad; bet, net; bend, bent; bat, set, sat; land, lend; fact, pact, plan, flag, act; slap, slab; cup, cap; lit, lid; shot, shod.
Cab, cup, cling, crest, scrub; tacks, sacks, kicks, rocks, ducks, cell, cent, hence, rince, dunce, lick, lack, pick, pack, sick, sack, dick, dig, pick, pig, rick, rig, bank, ink, drink, drunk, fact, sect, back, neck, gem, gent, gin, gist, badge, hedge, bridge, lodge, plunge, as, has, beds, rugs, prism, jam, job, jib, jest, just, yes, yet, yelp, yen, yell, bang, spring, thing, strong, lung, sell, shell, sip, ship, self, shan, shut, shrub, crash, smash, rush, shell, shelf, ship, shift, fish, mesh, smash, chip, chop, chest, rich, such, match, fetch, ditch, Scotch, crutch. Thin, thrift, width, length. That, then, this, thus, with. Phiz, phlox, lymph, nymph. Tax, sex, fix, fox, box, text, next.
Pit, pen, par, pun; fin, fen, fan, fun; tin, ten, tan, tun; red, rest, rent; risk, rim, did, tin, lid, nib, fill, drill, mill, mat, hot, pet, guest, press, stress, string, strong, stretch.
Sandal, vessel, system, children, absent, tempest, bonnet, pocket, commit, public, horrid, dwelling, summit, battle, bottom, seldom, lesson, dinner, waggon, parrot, butter, button, sister, doctor. Lapse, dense, steppe, twelve, bronze, solve.
3. Чтение английских букв в открытом и закрытом положении
Pan, pane, tap, tape, red, rede, them, theme, miss, mice, shin, shine, rob, robe, dot, dote, tub, tube, duck, duke, pad, pat, bad, bat, fan, fat, tell, tent, kid, grin, wig. Pym, Bake, pale, eke, globe, we, sweep, side, style, hole, robe, yoke, duke, sod, yon, hot, nun, hug, ruff, fume, tube, be, go, my, K, gulf, sham, shame, dense, solve, aid, hail, shut, smash, chip, chain, waist, bay, day, by, chop, chest, ship, shelf, shape, C, D, fish, chip, pea, sea, tea, beach, spring, lung, die, lie, bye, join, job, tea, tree, beech, jest, thin, freeze, this, that, these, those, foe, pie, cease, lymph, nymph, cab, cup, fact, fat, fatal, vat, vacant, back, bake, neck, yes, yet, agent, back, bacon, yell, typist, tax, sex, famous, final, cell, cent, ceiling, prince, dunce, silent, as, has, pilot, match, mate, fetch, fate, crutch, gent, gin, total, badge, open, bridge, moment, mob, pig, page, red, rage, sell, shell, human, pet, pete, student, stud, fill, file, lack, lace, music, land, mice, lake, back, bake, bike, flag, act, jade, cage, cup, yale, slab, guide, guest, shot, cap, value, due.
Чтение английских гласных букв в сочетании с буквой 'r' в открытом и закрытом положении
Прочтите слова и объясните причину переосмысливания звукового восприятия английских гласных букв:
Bare, care, chair, hair, fair, mare, pair, dare, square, rare, hare, Here, mere, near, fear, beer, cheer, dear. Fire, briar, mire, tire, liar, byre, lyre, tyre, dire. More, shore, board, roar, horse. Cure, mure, pure, lure. Fare, fair, hare, hair, here, hear, dear, deer, tire, tyre, boar, bore, sore, soar. ,
Bar, far, jar, star, hard, farm, harsh, starve. Her, verb, serve, bird, skirt, shirt, herb, fern, berth, germ, verse, serve. Fir, sir, birch, girl, first, third. For, nor, sort, short, lord, horse. Urn, turn, nurse, burn, perfect, fur, furl, burn, hurt, curve, purse. Word, worm, work, world, worker, farmer, former, furnish, varnish. Earl, learn, early, earth, heard.
Bar, bare, car, care, her, here, per, peer, fir, fire, sir, sire, or, ore, for, fore, cur, cure.
5 . Чтение английских гласных букв во всех положениях под ударением
Прочтите слова и объясните, почему они так произносятся:
Bare, fat, fan, fire, pad, tell, chair, kid, grin, more, wig, Pym, cure, bake, pale, bar, far, eke, globe, herb, fir, we, sweep, for, fur, word, side, style, urn, farmer, hole, robe, care, here, lure, farm, yoke, duke, sod, horn, worm, serve, burn, nun, ruff, fume, tube, be, hair, dare, mere, go, my, K, gulf, hair, fear, mire, harsh, sham, shame, dense, board, berth, sir, burn, world, aid, hail, shut, smash, chip, turn, former, hare, chain, waist, bay, day, by, chop, chest, ship, girl, horse, starve, roar, shelf, shape, C, D, fish, chip, mure, square, pea, sea, beach, spring, sort, fair, star, lung, die, bye, jam, jar, byre, job, tea, tree, beech, jest, germ, thin, freeze, this, these, that, those, foe, nor, pie, first, fern, dire, ceaze, lymph, furnish, tyrant, sturdy, studen, care, cab, cup, fair, fact, fatal, mare, mat, note, rare, vat, hare, vacant, near, back, lake, beer, tyre, shore, neck, hoarse, yes, yet, agent, pure, back, during, bacon, third, yell, birch, typist, err, tax, sex, famous, short, final, cell. Lord, hurt, cent, ceiling, purse, prince, silent, work, as, has, pilot, worker, mate, her, fetch, fate, verb, tyrant, serve, tyre, bird, crutch, gent, gin, total, burn, perfect, badge, open, bridge, moment, mob, sell, shell, guide, due, varnish.
Back, bark, had, hard, gem, germ, ten, tern, twill, twirl, spit, spirt, cock, cork, shot, short, cub, curb.
6. Чтение слов, рассмотренных выше
Прочтите слова и объясните, почему они так произносятся:
Feud, neutral, feudal, deuce, cue, Europe, dew, few, new, newt, ewe. Diece, niece, field, yield, chief, grief, grieve, belief, believe, achieve, brief, thief, shriek, priest, shield, siege. Great, break, steak; bear, year, wear, tear, pear, swear. They, grey, prey, whey, rein, vein, feint, eight, freight, weight. Eye, height, either, neither. Dead, head, bread, ready, meadow, steady, thread, death, feather, leather, weather, breath, health, wealth, peasant, pleasant, pheasant, measure, treasure, pleasure. Range, change, haste, waste, paste, strange, danger. Find, mind, bind, child, wild, mild, able, table, fable, cradle, idle, rifle, trifle, bible, bridle, cycle, noble, bugle. Scarce, negro, nitrogen, hydrogen, micron, migrant. Old, told, sold, fold, hold, gold, droll, bolt. Live, love, about, above, give, clever, river, vivid, seven, eleven, every, heavy, ever, never, heaven. Solid, valid, static, visit, physics, rapid, Spanish, Latin, cabin, radish, satin, credit, merit, limit, finish, profit, polish, florin, punish. Capital, family, energy, medical, mineral, physical, comedy, opera, origin, probably, enemy, melody.
7. Чтение слов, правописание которых связано с влиянием французской графики
Some, come, comfort, company, son, done, none, Monday, month, London, front, among, tongue, other, another, mother, brother, nothing, dozen, colour, won, wonder, fraud, haul, maul, Paul, fault, chaw, jaw, straw, shawl, lawn, drawn, cause, because, pause, author, clause, applause, August, autumn. Ground, count, stout, loud, house, spout, ounce, cow, now, crowd, fowl, down, town, out, shout, scout, how, towel, brown, about, without, trousers. Our, flour, power, tower, flower, shower. Young, country, cousin, courage, couple, double, trouble, touch. Oil, boil, joint, hoist, voice, noise, boy, coy, joy, toy, cloy, Troy, floy, hoy.
Four, your, pour, Row, brow, throw, low, flow, blow, slow, yellow, fellow, sorrow, meadow, swallow, sparrow. You, through, could, should, would, group, tour, lose, do, prove, move, to, soup, does, done.
8 Чтение слов, рассмотренных выше
Прочт.ите слова и объясните, почему они так произносятся:
Ask, cask, mask, fast, last, clasp, grass, after, master. Too, moon, stool, woo, pool, gloom, shoot, groove, soon, boot, soot. Book, hook, took, shook, Boor, moor, poor. Ball, small, fall, wall, bald, salt, false. Talk, stalk, chalk, walk. Dance, glance, prance, branch, grant, plant, cant, shant, command, demand, reprimand. What, water, was, war, wash, watch, watt, want, swamp, swan, wasp, warm, war, ward. Bull, pull, full, bullet. Brutal, plural, prudent, truly, true, blew, rude, rule, June, July, brute, grew, screw, threw, drew, flew, jew, blew, crew, include, junior.
9. Чтение английских слов на все приведенные правила
Прочтите нижеприводимые слова и объясните, почему они так произносятся:
1. Light, fight, might, straight, caught, daughter, haughty, neigh, sleight, eight, freight; rough, enough, laugh, nigh, Hugh, knight, height, weight, weigh, taught, thought, bought, fought, ought; special, mission, passion, session, nation, action, caution, tradition, mention, collection, dictation, option, demonstration, special, Asia, Russia, Russian, politician, musician, glacial, especial, explosion, corrosion, illusion, collision, vision, confusion; lecture, future, furniture, nature, culture, century; pressure, sure, exposure, measure, treasure, pleasure; when, why, which, white, where, what; who, whom, whose; wrong, write, writer, writ, wring, khight, know, knew, knit, gnat, gnash, monarch, echo, school, chemistry, mechanics, architect, machine, moustache, niche, limb, lamb, bomb, autumn, hymn, guard, guest, guild.
2. Due, dew; muse, mews; tub, tube; fare, far; rede, red; duck, dutch; duke, dark; faint, feint; dot, dote; asp, wasp; has, was; that, what; watch, natch; bar, bare; car, care; her, here; heal, health; on, son; ponder, wonder; home, come; grove, glove; per, peer; fir, fire; sir, sire; mood, blood; rouse, cousin; cut, put; rush, bush; far, fare; cur, cure; ruddy, pudding; go, to, rood, good, rather, father; duty, truly; nude, rude; suit, brute; rout, route; dew, drew; later, water; go, do; rose, lose; duty, truly; nude, rude; dew, drew; stew, strew; strange, haste, steak, speak; riddle, bridle; lost, post; cloth, both; cobble, nobble; now, know; bady, puny, cabin, radish, finish, civil, polish, florin, duty, eight, weight, field; great, break, year, pear; eye, height, either, neither; deed, dead, weather, wealth; pea, peasant; please, pleasant; ear, early, earth; hear, heard; ran, range; has, haste; was, waste; will, wild; mill, mild; pran, plant; can, can't; comma, command; small, smell, slang; sale, salt; face, fast; lace, last; class, clasp; bathe, bath; father, mother, close, cloth; sole, sold; hole, hold; bull, pull, full; moon, too, book, took, shook, poor, door, floor, blood, flood; out, now, how, row, brow, low, blow, meadow; our, four; reply; friend, heart, good; say.
3. Father, man, what, they, girl, first, who, no, son, daughter, child, I, work, learn, boys, works, live, four, fifth, your, Tuesday, Monday, good, food, school, go, do, room, all, small, wall, walk, sun, why, very, light, night, eight, twice, air, shine, young, cousin, shut, niece, weak, write, Thursday, chair, those, these, meal, each, year, weather, cook, book, dina, give, live, have, always, third, girl, bread, colour, house, flower, window, warm, fruit. June, August, heat, great, break, pear, feather, finger, longer, friend, also, throw, soon, trees.
4. Grow, how, dead, meadow, eat, weak, water, this, thing, chalk, board, coat, teeth, tooth, thick, thin, white, night, red, nose, low, moustache, eye, blind, tear, learn, hear, ear, year, deaf, head, bed, road, mount, horse, word, board, work, heavy, town, cow, along, among, field, mice, men, country, cousin, young, see, eat, people, we, pure, here, learn, early, crow, now, grow, how, snow, fowl, house, geese, leather, beak, great, head, eat, swallow, straw, call, worm, word, near, hear, early, year, learn, bush, jug, put, such, jam, son, month, fond, catch, saucer, pour, our, your.
5. Yesterday, excite, except, during, run, brought, caught, bite, right, quite, quick, thank, this, thing, those, thin, thirsty, home, early, nearly, clear, bear, learn, six, fox, eggs, go, throw, finger, hunger, longer, book, look, looked, ice, sauce, eyes, thirst, please, freeze, sees, easy, rose, houses, horses, as, this, has, us, is, was, bag, back, alone, saw, sauce, here, hair, dear, who, whose, write, shine, poor, door, pour, heap, heard, clear, early, now, bought, house, town, interesting, evening, several, page, change, hunger, thing, no, know, nose, knows.
6. Smooth, tooth, month, mouth, bright, brought, mighty, caught, daughter, eight, own, blown, town, word, world, tomorrow, whose, froze, grows, nose, throws, write, who, whole, while, wrong, tear, earth, third, learn, work, girl, return, think, true, blue, grew, who, blew, too, wisdom, husband, give, alive, five, live, hive, drive, door, blood, floor, could, good, wood, turn, learn, early, paid, made, laid, said, put, butter, trunk, sure, quite, quiet, want, water, walk, what, remember, understand, invite, arrive, cent, pence, few, knew, you, eleven, even, seven, could, would, stood, right, wrong, guard, hard, move, love, firm, sight, side, stone, ship, sheep, heart.
Номер материала: ДБ-204193
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|