Обмен мыслями предполагает высокую степень автоматизированного владения грамматическими формами в речи. Без грамматических навыков немыслимо умение выражать свои мысли на иностранном языке. Так начинает Пассов Е.И своё пособие «Коммуникативные упражнения» издательство «Просвещение» М. 1967 г. Я активно использую это пособие в своей работе и составила свои упражнения для формирования навыков применения Past Simple и Present Perfect в 6 -х, 7-х классах
1. Скажите, что вы вчера делали то же самое.
I played hockey yesterday. – I played hockey yesterday too.
I helped my mother yesterday. – I helped my mother too.
I bought a cookery book last week.- I bought a cookery book yesterday too.
I met my friend an hour ago. – I met my friend an hour ago too.
2. Потвердите, что это было так.
1. P. was on duty yesterday. That’s right. P. was on duty yesterday.
2. You had five lessons yesterday. That’s right. We had five lessons yesterday.
3. He drove a car last summer. – That’s right. He drove a car last summer.
4. The teacher gave her a good mark an hour ago. – “________“
5. My granny grew beautiful roses last year. “_________”
3.Возразите мне. 1. M. was late yesterday. That’s wrong. M. was not late yesterday.
2. You had 7 lessons on Tuesday. That’s wrong. We didn”t have five lessons yesterday.
3. They lost a notebook yesterday. – They didn’t lose their notebook.
4. My brother rode a horse last month. – No, he didn”t ride a horse last month.
4. Ответьте на мой вопрос и скажите, что делали что-то другое.
Did you play tennis yesterday?- No, I did not. I went to the cinema.
Did you listen to the music in the evening? – No, I did not. I read a book.
Did you write a letter yesterday? – No, I didn”t. I did yoga yesterday.
Did you skied yesterday ? – No, I did not. I skated yesterday.
5. Вы что-то не расслышали – переспросите.
V. played hockey in the street. Who played hockey in the street? Did V. play hockey in the street? Where did V. play hockey? .
N. wanted to go to school on Sunday.- Who wanted to go to school on Sunday? – Where did N. want to go on Sunday?
Выберите правильный перевод.
1.Я только что перевёл статью. А. I’ve seen him twice this week.
2. Он никогда не плавал в океане. B. Не has read the book.
3.Мы уже слышала эту новость. С. I’ve just translated this article.
4. Ты разбил чашку. D. You have broken a cup.
5. Они уже ушли. Е. Не is reading a book.
6. Она только что пришла. F. I see him every week.
7. Он прочитал книги. H. We’ve already heard the news.
8. Я видел его дважды на этой неделе. J. They have already gone away.
К.She has just come.
Ш ЭТАП. ПОДСТАНОВКА.
Look at the poem once again. You see “have/has” are missing there. Try to restore the sentences using “have or has”.
I … been to India
You … charmed some snakes.
He … seen the pyramids.
She … seen great lakes.
… you ever seen a mouse ?
… she ever built a house?
… they ever flown on a bee?
… he ever climbed a tree?
We still …not sailed the sea.
You still … not climbed the peak.
They still … not talked to Indians.
I still … not studied Greek.
Now read the poem once again. Have you ever tried to do these things? If you have treated more than 8 things you’re certainly an adventurer you like to find yourself in unusual and exiting situations. Good luck in your future adventures!
IV. Today is Sunday. Tom wants to help his relatives. But they have done everything already.
What will they answer to him?
Example: Let me wash the dishes, Granny! I’ve already washed it!
1. Let me go and buy the newspapers, Dad! I’ve …bought it!
2. May I clean the carpet, Mum? I’ve… cleaned it!
3. May I help you to make an apple pie? I’ve….made it!
4. May I water the flowers? I’ve ….watered it!
5. Let me go and send your letter, I’ve …sent it!
Данный вид упражнений помогает учащимся осознать структуру типового предложения и одновременно обеспечить автоматизм употребления данного грамматического явления в заданных структурах.
V. Tom is going for a holiday. His friend says that Tom has done all necessary things before his trip. But his mother disagrees with Tom’s friend. Put the words in the correct order to make sentences:
1. Tom’s friend: He has packed the suitcase. – he, the, suitcase, packed, has, not.
2. Tom’s friend: He has tidied up the room. – not, up, has, the tidied, he, room.
3. Tom’s friend: He has made the bed. – bed, made, he, not, the, has.
4. Tom’s friend: He has closed the window.- closed, not, the, he, window, has.
5. Tom’s friend: He has vacuumed the carpet.- has, vacuumed, not, he, carpet, the.
6. Tom’s friend: He has sent a letter to his mother.- he, a letter, not, sent, mother, to, his, has.
Следующие упражнения предлагают авторы УМК Афанасьева/ Михеева издательство «Дрофа» 2007г к учебнику 8 класса на страницах 25, 33
VI. Say what has happened. С.25 № 8.
Example: Sam. His shoes are clean. ( to clean)- Sam has cleaned his shoes.
Kate. Her plants look green and fresh. (to water)– Kate has watered her plants.
Mary. She knows what the film is about. ( to see)- Kate has seen the film.
Margo. There is a lot of food in her fridge. (be to the shops)-She has been to the shops.
Jake. His supper is ready. (to cook) – Jake has cooked his supper.
Emma. Her hands are clean. (to wash) – Emma has washed her hands.
VII. Say what these people have not done. С.33 № 7.
Example: Kate’s boots are dirty. (to clean)- Kate has not (hasn’t) cleaned her boots.
Mr. Porter’s work is not ready. (to finish) – Mr. Porter hasn’t finished his work.
Julia doesn’t know what New York is like. (to be)- She hasn’t been to New York.
Mrs. Johnson plants are dry. (to water) – She hasn’t watered her plants.
I don’t know if Peter is at school today. ( to see) – I haven’t seen Peter at school.
Samantha can’t teach you to make chocolate pudding. ( to cook)- She hasn’t cooked the chocolate pudding.
Е.А. Попова ,МБОУ СОШ 17.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|