Скачивание материала началось
Предлагаем Вам установить расширение «Инфоурок» для удобного поиска материалов:ПЕРЕЙТИ К УСТАНОВКЕ
Контрольная работа, 11 класс
I. Соотнесите фразовые глаголы с их определениями:
1. To take care A. to find in a book
2. To look up B. to look after
3. To make up one’s mind C. to find or meet someone or something by chance
4. To come across D. to leave the ground in a plane
5. To take off E. to decide
II. Заполните пропуски словами преобразованными от слов, данных в конце строк. Слова должны грамматически и лексически соответствовать смыслу Предложения.
6. If you want to get enjoyment from your work,
Make sure that it involves doing an ____that active
7. People were nicer in those days, and spent
Their free time making models or looking at
Their stamp ____. collect
8. The invention led to many important ____, discovery
Including ‘germ theory’, the idea that bacteria
9. Hollywood is, of course, the capital of the___ nation
10. But not eating properly may have serious
Consequences on a child’s ___ and physical speak
Development, resulting in poorer performance
III. Установите соответствие между заголовками A-F и текстами 1 – 5.
Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
A. New developments
B. Information online
C. Entertainment online
D. Communication improved
E. New relationships online
F. More peaceful world
11. As we know, approximately fifty years ago television was introduced, making the world
Smaller by bringing images from all four corners of the world into our homes. Over the
Last decade or so, a breakthrough in technology has come into our lives which is making
The world even smaller: the Internet. With a PC and a telephone line, we are now
Connected to the whole world in a matter of seconds.
12. It is now possible to speak to relatives and friends anywhere in the world cheaply and
Quickly. It is even possible, with something called a webcam, to see and hear them at the
Same time. It was not that long ago that the only way to communicate with family
Members who were far away was by letter, which could take days or sometimes weeks to
Reach its destination.
13. The Internet also allows us to access a world of facts, figures and knowledge. If we have
A question on any subject at all from history to mathematics or philosophy to geography,
It can be discovered on the Net. We can find out the latest news or what the weather is
Going to be like. Many subjects that required the reading of books and were once only
Available to a few people are now available to everybody.
14. The Internet not only means that we can communicate with loved ones but also with
Complete strangers. By using “chat” services, it is possible to meet and exchange ideas
With people from all over the world. It is sometimes unbelievable to think that the person
We are writing to may be thousands of miles away, living in a completely different culture
With a way of life that is nothing like our own. Of course, to be able to do this, we must
Speak the same language and that’s why most communication on the Internet takes place
15. Other services are also available through the Internet. One of these which provides hours
Of pleasure for many people is the ability to download songs and music from other
People. This has also helped to bring down cultural barriers as we are able to hear all the
Different kinds of music that exist all over the world. This helps us to understand other
Cultures better and makes us familiar with what used to be regarded as something
Completely foreign and strange to us.
IV. Поставьте глаголы в скобках в нужные формы:
16. The Scotch tape____ (to perfect) by Richard Drew in 1928.
17. Many improvements ____ (to make) in designing space rockets in Russia by the
Beginning of the 21st century.
18. Mendeleev ____ (to describe) more than 60 elements.
19. Melodramas ____ (to be) romances for girls.
20. Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable ____ (to star) in the film “Gone with the Wind.”
V. Составьте Предложения:
21. To drink, me, beer, my parents, don’t, allow
22. He, the fear, when, seriously, ill, of death, was, suffered, he
23. Charlie Chaplin, film actor, is, an, English, who, in, films, played, silent
24. A telescope, before, had, a telegraph, invented, long, been
25. I, the video, for, months, haven’t, recorder, used, three
Контрольная работа, 11 класс, ответы
16. Was perfected
17. Have been made
21. My parents don’t allow me to drink beer.
22. When he was seriously ill, he suffered the fear of death.
23. Charlie Chaplin is an English film actor who played in silent films.
24. A telescope had been invented long before a telegraph.
25. I haven’t used the video recorder for three months.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: