Use the Present Simple or Present Continuous and open the brackets.
1. Look! The girl (to play) the piano.
2. Children (to go) to school at 8 o’clock every day.
3. He can’t help you now. He (to do) his homework.
4. I (to stand), I (not to sit) now.
5. Kate usually (to go) to the swimming pool with her brother?
6. Your father (to have breakfast) at the moment?
Use the Present Indefinite or Present Continuous and open the brackets.
1. Listen! My friend (to sing) the song.
2. I (to have) some problems at school.
3. They (to like) to visit galleries and museums.
4. Where is Mum? She (to cook).
5. I can (to see) a lot of girls in the street.
6. His brother (to play) the piano very well.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: