Цель урока: обобщение и систематизация умений и навыков на основе монологических и диалогических высказываний по теме.
Развивающий аспект: развитие воображения, умение высказывать свою точку зрения, личное отношение к поставленной проблеме. Умение аргументировать свое высказывание.
Воспитательный аспект: воспитание культуры общения учащихся, способности к сотрудничеству, толерантного отношению друг к другу, формирование личностной позиции в выборе профессии, используя рекомендации со стороны друзей, учителей, родных, формирование ответственности за себя.
Образовательный аспект: приобретение знаний для удовлетворения личных познавательных интересов.
Тип урока: обобщающий
1. Лексика — закрепить и обобщить языковые единицы по данной теме.
2. Аудирование — узнавание конкретных слов, выражений, структур;
3. Работа в парах — использовать лексические, грамматические единицы в определённой ситуации.
4. Проектная работа — развить творческую инициативу учащихся; формировать у учащихся способности самостоятельно мыслить, добывать и применять знания.
I. Организационный момент
Проверка готовности помещения к уроку.
Приветствие с группой
T: Good afternoon, students!
S: Good afternoon, teacher!
T: How are you?
S: Fine, thank you!
T: What is the date today?
S: Today the 17th of February
T: What is the day of week today?
S: Today is Monday
Беседа с дежурным
T: Who is on duty today?
S: I am on duty today.
T: Is anybody absent?
S: All are present.
Объявление целей урока
Установка к уроку
T: ok, let’s get down to the new theme. Our new theme is «My future profession» (revision) and also we will do some grammar exercises according to the Future Tenses (Future Simple, Future Continuous and Future Perfect)
The aims of our lesson are:
to participate in common conversational exchange about choosing a profession;
to fill our lexical units and try to use them in everyday life;
to do some grammar exercises.
During our lesson I will give you these colorful circles, the red circle — the excellent mark, the yellow — the good mark, the blue — is satisfactorily, and the green — the bad mark.
II Фонетическая зарядка
Let’s start our lesson with the poem
What are you going to do
When you are twenty-two?
I’ll be a pilot,
I’ll be a doctor,
I’ll be a teacher,
I’ll be a worker.
I’ll be in London,
I’ll be in Rome,
I’ll be in Africa,
I’ll be at home.
III Основная часть урока
T: let’s answer the questions about «My future career»
1. What kind of job would you like to do?
2. Are you ready to work hard to make a career?
3. Do you think you have the qualities required for the job you would like to do?
4. What are your parents’ attitudes towards your choice?
5. Would you like to work abroad?
6. Would you like to be rich or famous?
7. What we should take into consideration with choosing a profession? Is character important?
8. As you know, at doing different jobs you need different skills. What skills do people need?
9. What are the most important professions do you know?
Презентация проектной работы
Your home task was to prepare the project work according to these professions. You are welcome
Обучение диалогическим умениям. Беседа с переводчиками
Thank you very much for your presentations. Would you like to speak with interpreters, for example answer some questions according to their work?
Today the guests have come to our lesson and let’s meet them.
1. When did you start to think about your future profession?
2. Who helped you to choose a profession?
3. Where did you study to prepare for your future profession?
4. In what year you graduated from college?
5. How did you find the job?
6. What is your job?
7. What is your relationship with colleagues?
8. Do you find this profession interesting and why?
9. Do you regret that made this choice?
10. What do you want to suggest us?
Работа с синонимами
What words are called synonyms?
Synonyms are words with the same or similar meanings
And now I suggest you the difference between the following words:
A job, a work, an occupation, a profession, a career
— Your job is the work that you do regularly in order to earn money, especially when you work for a company or public organization;
— Work is used in a more general way to talk about activities that you do to earn money, either working for a company or for yourself;
— We use occupation to talk about the kind of work that someone usually does. Occupation is used mainly on official forms;
— A profession is a kind of work for which you need special training and a good education;
— Your career is the type of work that you do or hope to do for most of your life
And now let’s do an exercise with these words.
My last job was with a computer firm. He finally got a job in a supermarket. I started work when I was 18. State your name, age, occupation in the box below. The legal profession. I am interested in a career in television. His career is more important to him than his family.
Закрепление лексики. Словарная работа
Now, I suggest you a fantastic box. Take a card of it and translate the words from English into Russian or from Russian into English.
Actor — актёр
Singer — певец
Tailor — портной
Gardener — садовник
Pilot — лётчик
Nurse — медсестра
Scientist — учёный
painter — художник
lawyer — адвокат, юрист
librarian — библиотекарь
writer — автор, писатель
profession — профессия
doctor — врач
teacher — учитель
lawyer — юрист
businessman — бизнесмен
engineer — инженер
fitter — слесарь
turner — токарь
welder — сварщик
driver — водитель
secretary — секретарь
interpreter — переводчик
policeman — полицейский
air-hostess — стюардесса
housewife — домашняя хозяйка
soldier — солдат
student — студент
builder — строитель
Обучение грамматическим умениям. Закрепление пройденных грамматических тем Future Simple, Future Continuous, Future Perfect.
— Let’s revise our grammar rules Future Simple, Future Continuous, Future Perfect.
Who can tell me when we use the Future Simple?
When we use the Future Continuous?
When we use the Future Perfect?
So, I suggest you some sentences according to these rules
1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow. (shall do)
2. I (to do) mу homework at six o’clock tomorrow.( shall be doing)
3. I (to do) my homework by six o’clock tomorrow. (shall have done)
4. When I come home tomorrow, my family (to have) supper. (will be having)
5. When you come to my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book. ( shall be reading)
6. I (to do) my homework by the time you come. (shall have done)
7. Don’t come to my place tomorrow. I (to write) a composition the whole evening. (shall be writing).
Закрепление грамматической темы. Упражнение на самостоятельную работу
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из будущих времен: Future Simple, Future Continuous или Future Perfect.
1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow. 2. I (to do) my homework at six o’clock tomorrow. 3. I (to do) my homework by six o’clock tomorrow. 4. Tomorrow I (to begin) doing my homework as soon as I come from school. I (to do) my homework from three till six. My father (to come) home at seven o’clock tomorrow. I (to do) all my homework by the time he comes, and we (to go) for a walk together. 5. When I come home tomorrow, my family (to have) supper. 6. When you come to my place tomorrow, I (to read) your book. I (to do) my homework by the time you come. 7. Don’t come to my place tomorrow. I (to write) a composition the whole evening. 8. I (not to go) to the cinema tomorrow. I (to watch) TV the whole evening. 9. What you (to do) tomorrow? 10. What you (to do) at eight o’clock tomorrow? 11. You (to play) volleyball tomorrow? 12. You (to do) this work by next Sunday? 13. When you (to go) to see your friend next time? 14. How many pages you (to read) by five o’clock tomorrow?
Ключи к упражнению
1. I shall do. 2. I shall be doing. 3. I shall have done. 4. I shall begin, I shall be doing, my father will be coming, I shall have done, we shall go. 5. My family will be having. 6. I shall be reading, I shall have done. 7. I shall be writing. 8. I shall not go, I shall be watching. 9. What will you do. 10. What will you be doing. 11. Will you play. 12. Will you have done. 13. When will you go. 14. How many pages will you have read.
Обучение диалогическим умениям. Аудирование (listening, writing, speaking)
Ann: Hi, Ben! May I ask you some questions?
Ben: Hi, Ann! Of course. You may.
Ann: Could you tell me what professions are popular among the young people?
Ben: I think it is an accountant or a lawyer because they get a lot of money.
Ann: And what about you? I mean what do you want to be?
Ben: Mm... Maybe I would be an interpreter. I hope.
Ann: Wow! Who helped you to choose a profession?
Ben: Sure my parents gave me advice but I choose it myself.
Ann: Do you find this profession interesting and why?
Ben: I am interested English language. As for me I am a friendly and talkative person that is why this occupation will be useful for me. And also I like travelling.
Ann: What is the best way to prepare for this job?
Ben: I am sure my skills are important for my future job but I have to improve my English. I am going to take part in any competitions and have extra lessons.
Ann: Ok. I wish you every success!
Ben: Thank you very much. Bye.
— Релаксация. Исполнение песни. Now I suggest you to relax a little and sing a song «It’s my life» be Bon Jovi. This song about the aims of our life.
IV Заключительный этап урока
I would like to thank all of you for your participation in this lesson. In choosing a profession we must realize that when choosing profession not only our wishes and interest are important, but our health, abilities and knowledge.
Объявление домашнего задания
Our lesson is over. Good bye.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|