Ideal place for travelling
План – конспект урока по английскому языку в 8 классе по теме: «Ideal place for travelling.»
Цель урока: контроль усвоения и активизации пройденного лексического материала.
1) практические: развитие лексико-грамматических навыков речи; развитие монологической и диалогической речи умение подготовить связанное высказывание по теме, выразить свое отношение к прочитанному; развитие умения слушать и понимать иноязычную речь на слух.
2) общеобразовательные: расширение общего кругозора учащихся расширение словарного запаса.
3) воспитательные: формирование стремления к совершенствованию своей речевой практической деятельности; совершенствование коммуникативной культуры ученика; воспитание уважительного отношения к другим культурам; воспитание и уважение к людям разных культур и стран; воспитание внимания, умения слушать друг друга.
4) развивающие: развитие способности к сравнению и сопоставлению, формулированию выводов из прочитанного и услышанного; развитие способности к подбору выражений необходимых для данной ситуации.
1. Приветствие (1 минута)
T: Good afternoon, boys and girls! Glad to see you! How are you today?
P: I am fine (good, excellent, great, OK, all right, so-so) thanks.
2. Организационный момент (1 минута)
T: Who is on duty today? Who is absent today? What is the date today? What is the day of the week? What is the season now? Do you like winter? What is the weather like today?
P: I am on duty today. All are present. Today is …. Today is …. It is winter. Yes I do. No I do not. Today is (frosty, cold, snowy, windy, sunny, dark…)
3. Фонетическая разминка (2 минуты)
T: When the weather is wet,
We must not fret.
When the weather is cold,
We must not scold.
When the weather is warm,
We must not storm.
But be thankful together
Whatever the weather.
Pupils read this poem all together, and then read it one by one.
4. Опрос домашнего задания (10 минут)
T: At home you must prepare arguments for and against tourism. Ex. 2 -3 page 54-55.
P: Good points: to discover new places, to teach people about art and culture, to improve knowledge of foreign languages, to relax, to have a fun.
Bad points: to destroy ancient cultures and traditional way of life, do not respect other countries and people, to pollute the water.
5. Сообщение целей урока (1 минута)
T: Today we are going to discuss what the ideal place for travelling is. You will read and listen to different people’s opinions. Then you will share your ideas about the ideal holiday.
Pupils are listening very attentively.
6. Аудирование (5 минут)
T: Listen to the text. Be ready answer the questions.
People like travelling. They travel on business or for pleasure. If you want to go to Britain you can do it in different ways. You can travel by train, by plane or by car. People have to cross the channel between England and France. Tourists usually go by plane. It is more comfortable and fast. There are two major airports in England: Heathrow and Gatwick. They welcome passengers from different countries overseas.
Right or Wrong?
1. People like travelling.
2. People travel on business.
3. People go to Britain by plane.
4. Planes are not fast and comfortable.
5. There are two major airports in the UK.
1 – yes, 2 – yes, 3 – yes, 4 – no, 5 – no
Pupils listen to the text and try to understand.
7. Работа с текстом диалога (6 минут)
T: Open your books at page 56 ex.5. Mark and Brandon are talking about their holidays. Look at the photos and say what countries are they from?
Now put their conversation in order.
P: Now check your answers.
I think one of them is from Great Britain and other is from the USA.
Pupils read the dialogue and put their conversation in order.
8. Развитие навыков устной монологической речи (8 минут)
T: Answer my questions.
What places do the boys mentions as ideal for travelling? Why?
What do the boys think about travelling with parents?
What did the teenagers enjoy most about their holidays?
P: Brandon thinks Disneyland is the ideal place.
Mark says that it is Nottingham. They went rock climbing and visiting some old castles.
They like to travel with parents. They enjoy the weather, people and different kinds of activities.
9. Проведение опроса по теме (7 минут)
T: Travelling is really the best way of having a rest, visiting other countries, meeting new people. And now tell me, please, what is ideal place for travelling for you?
P: I am sure that London is ideal place for travelling, because you can improve your knowledge of English and enjoy his sights.
P: I think St.Peterburg is ideal place for travelling, because it is very beautiful city with lots of interesting places, which connected with our history, beside I want to see “white nights”.
P: To my mind ideal place for travelling is the South of Russia, because you can swim on the Black Sea and hiking snow-capped mountains at the same time.
P: I’d like to take rucksacks and walk in the countryside. It is ideal place for travelling, because you can breathe fresh air, enjoy nature.
P: Turkey, I think, is ideal place for travelling, because the clime is hot. And you can take sunbath and swim on the sea all days.
10. Составление вопросов (6 минут)
T: How are you going to spend your next summer holidays?
Make up questions and put down them.
1. (summer, where, going, are, next, you, for, your)
2. (would, to choose, way of travelling, like, what, you)
3. (to stay, where, going, you, are)
4.(do you, what, there, would)
5.(going, who, with, you, are)
P: 1. Where are you going for your next summer?
2. What way of travelling would you like to choose?
3. Where are going to stay?
4. What would you do there?
5. Who are you going with?
11. Домашнее задание (1 минута)
T: At home you must answer these questions.
Pupils write down home task for the next lesson.
12. Подведение итогов урока (1 минута)
T: Today we spoke about different countries and places. I saw that every one has own opinion about travelling. Now look at the blackboard read the proverbs and try to find Russian equivalents to them.
P: East or West home is best.
There is no place like home.
So many men, so many minds.
Pupils try to guess the meaning of these proverbs.
Teacher puts marks for pupils’ work.
- Просмотры: 777
- Просмотры: 785
- Просмотры: 269
- Просмотры: 729
- Просмотры: 543
- Просмотры: 405