Скачивание материала началось
Предлагаем Вам установить расширение «Инфоурок» для удобного поиска материалов:ПЕРЕЙТИ К УСТАНОВКЕ
по английскому языку ученика(цы) 5б класса
1. Прочитайте текст и отметьте, являются ли утверждения после него верными и неверными(TRUE or FALSE).
Last summer Alice Duglas spent her holidays with her parents and her little brother Sammy. They went to the seaside. The family lived in a nice little cottage near the beach. The weather was fine. It was warm and sunny and the children went swimming every day.
One day alice and Sammy decided to go boating. They took a nice small boat from the beach and started boating along the beach. Then a strong wind started to blow and it took the boat into the open sea. Alice tried to turn the boat and get back to the beach, but she lost balance and fell into the water.
She didn’t know what to do. Alice was a good swimmer but at that moment she was afraid and she couldn’t swim. Her little brother couldn’ t help her. She began to cry, “Help! Help!” suddenly Alice saw dolphins in the water around her. One dolphin took Alice on his mouth and put her in the boat. Then dolphins swam away.
Little Sammy said, “ Did you see that?! That dolphin helped you!” Alice was very happy! She was back in the boat. Alice wanted to say thank you to the dolphin but when she looked around, she saw just water and a clear blue sky. The two children got back to the beach. They told their parents the story. Now the dolphins are the most favourite animals in the Duglas family. They hope they will meet this kind dolphin one day and thank him.
1. There were two children in the Duglas family.
2. Alice and Sammy couldn’t swim.
3. Alice and Sammy went boating one day.
4. Alice’s brother helped her get to the boat.
5. Alice said thank you to the dolphin.
6. Alice’s parents know what happened to the children.
2. Вставьте артикль там, где это необходимо.
1. __ Ob River is in ____ Siberia.
2. __ Vladivostok is situated in the east of ___ Russia.
3. ___ Moscow Kremlin is a famous place in ___ Red Square.
4. ___ Russia extends from ___ Arctic Ocean in the north to ___ Black Sea in the south.
5. __ Volga runs into ___ Caspian Sea.
6. ___ USA is bigger than ___ Canada.
7. ___ Alps are the highest mountains in ___ Europe.
8. __ Nile is a powerful river in ___ Africa.
3. Раскройте скобки, поставив глаголы в нужную форму.
Mr Black is a teacher of English. Last year he (1) ________(travel) about Europe. He (2)________(visit) many countries. Most of all he (3)________(enjoy) the time he (4)_________(spend) in Moscow because he (5) ________(watch) a ballet in the Bolshoi Theatre and (6) __________(go) to the Tretyakov Gallery where he (7)________(see) a lot of famous pictures. Mr Black wants (8) _________ ( come) back to Moscow next summer.
4. Дополните предложения, выбрав нужный вариант.
1. There are a lot of bridges ______ the Thames. a) on b) over c) above.
2. ______ of these rivers is longer? a) Which b) What c) Why
3. We always have dinner together when father ____ home from his work. a) come b)goes c) comes
4. My mother often asks me to ______ to the supermarket and buy some bread. a) come b) go c) take
5. What’s the way to the museum? - _____ straight on. The museum will be on your left.
a) Get b) Walk c) Turn
5. Допишите разделительные вопросы.
1. My mother can cook well, _____________________________ ?
2. You live in London, _____________________________ ?
3. I am an opera singer, _____________________________ ?
4. Last year our trip to Sochi was wonderful,______________________ ?
5. We don’t go to swimming pool, _____________________________ ?
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: