Итоговая контрольная работа по английскому языку для 4 класса
A. Read and match
B. Read and complete the sentences
clever, loud, shy, angry, strong, sad, scared, tired
1. I was _______________ yesterday because I didn't visit my grandmother at the hospital.
2. My brother is the best student in the class. He is very _______________ .
3. - Why were you so_______________ last Monday?
- I missed the bus and was late for work.
4. My father works 12 hours a day and often comes home very _______________ .
5. He never goes to the parties and often stays home because he is quiet _______________ .
6. This man has to carry big bags, fix cars and bikes. That's why he is very _______________ .
7. He often plays _______________ music and has problems with his neighbours.
8. She was alone in the dark wood and really _______________ .
C. Read and choose
1. Emma _______________ guitar lessons twice a week.
a. has b. had
2. My uncle at the hospital _______________ six days a week.
a. thinks b. works
3. Steve is a waiter. He _______________ be polite and wear a uniform.
a. don't have to b. has to
4. There is _______________ sugar in the cake.
a. much b. many
5. Look! She _______________ the piano.
a. plays b. is playing
6. A dolphin is _______________ than a giraffe.
a. cleverer b. the cleverest
7. She always _______________ lunch at 1 o'clock.
a. is having b. has
8. He is the _______________ student in our school. He always gets only good and excellent marks.
a. best b. better
9. You _______________ play loud music late in the evening.
a. don't have to b. mustn't
10. Max and Maya _______________ at the zoo last Sunday.
a. went b. were
D. Read and choose the correct response
1. What does your sister look like?
A. She's friendly.
B. She's tall and slim with short fair hair.
2. Where's my hairbrush?
A. It's on the shelf.
B. I've got long dark hair.
3. How old is your father?
A. My father is quiet plump.
B. He's forty-five.
4. What's your cousin like?
A. My cousin is from Australia.
B. He is very kind and funny.
5. What's Rose doing?
A. She's skating.
B. She likes skating in her free time.
6. Where was Paco two days ago?
A. Paco was in the garden an hour ago.
B. He was at the hospital with his grandmother.
7. What time is it?
A. It's quarter to ten.
B. I like playing soccer in my free time.
8. What do you do?
A. We sometimes go to the park.
B. I'm a nurse. I help sick people.
9. Can you pass me the lemon?
A. Yes, here you are.
B. Look, it's ready.
10. How often do they play tennis?
A. At the hospital.
B. Three times a week.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|