Exit test. 5 form.
I. Choose the correct item
Frank usually…his work at school.
A do B doing C does
2. Mrs Smith is a …. . She always delivers our letters.
A baker B doctor C postman
3. Will you come swimming with me? No, I … .
A don’t B won’t C will
4. Who’s Denis? He’s Tom’s … .
A mother B sister C brother
5. You … eat at the lesson.
A must B want C mustn’t
6. What is he … now?
A read B reading C reads
7. How … sugar do you need?
A many B some C much
8. I’m British. I’m from…
A the USA B the UK C Russia
9. There are five … in the box.
A doll B car C pets
10. We haven’t got … rice at home.
A any B some C a
11. Tom and I are brothers. … live together.
A they B their C we
12. What’s the time, please? It’s half … ten.
A quarter B past C after
13. He … at the cinema.
A am B are C is
14. Sue wears a … in the summer because it’s hot.
A jeans B coat C skirt
15. Put … your gloves and scarf. It’s cold.
A off B in C on
16. We eat breakfast in the … .
A evening B morning C afternoon
17. … does the lesson start?
A what B when C why
18. You … go swimming. There isn’t any water.
A must B can C can’t
19. This book belongs to Kate. It’s … book.
A his B our C her
20. Jim wants to go on a … to see the lions.
A cruise B safari C beach holiday
Read the e-mail and mark the sentences T(true), F(false) or DS( doesn’t say).
How are you? Here we are at my granny’s country house and we’re having a great time! The house is new and very beautiful. It‘s got 2 floors and 4 bedrooms. All the bedrooms have got a beautiful fireplace and their own bathroom.
It’s a bit cold and snowy here, but the sun is shining. In the morning my mum makes us breakfast and then we all go for a little walk to the nearby village. Sometimes we feed ducks in the river. After lunch we play chess or Scrabble, or we walk.
At the moment, my grandma is decorating the house with balloons. It’s my mum’s birthday tomorrow. We’ll probably have a little party for her.
See you soon.
Mary’s bedroom has got its own bathroom. ……………
It’s hot. …………….
Mary’s grandma is a good cook. ……………..
Chess is Mary’s favourite game. …………….
Mary’s grandma is decorating the house for a party. ……………
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|