1. Choose the correct items.
1.Jane is writing a letter to a magazine. She ______________ it yet.
a) didn’t write b) isn’t writing c) hasn’t written
2. Where is Den? He ___________ for his pen-knife in his racksack.
a) is looking b) looks c) will look
3. Nick _________________ a computer game for two hours and he is still playing.
a) has played b) has been playing c) played
4. Greg usually _____________ for Jenny in the downtown.
a) waits b) waited c) has waited
5. Can I watch this film? It ________________ at 8 o’clock.
a) is going to start b) starts c) will start
6. There are ______________ desks in our classroom.
a) any b) some c) an
7. Im afraid there isn’t _______________ Coke left.
a) any b) no c) some
8. When Greg was a student , he ________________travel by train. Now he drives a car.
a) used to b) was c) has to
9. What _____________________________ at 3 o’clock yesterday?
a) did you do b) were you doing c) was you doing
10. How long_______________________ Ben ?
a) do you know b) have you known c) did you know
II.Fill in : never, since, ago, already, for, yet, now
11.They visited circus a month _______________.
12. She hasn’t typed three letters _______________.
13. Where is Fred? He has ___________ left.
14. I’ve studied Maths _____________ 2003.
15. Dad has driven this car __________ a year.
16. Tom has ___________ watched this film.
17. Children are writing an English test _________________.
III. Complete the sentences using fall apart/ behind/ out with.
Tom and Sarah have _________ __________ because Tom broke Sarah’s favourite doll.
Sorry, but this jar has ___________ ____________. I can try and glue the pieces.
If you don’t complete the tasks on time you can start _____________ ____________ the group.
IV. Complete each sentence use reflexive pronouns.
Tom cut __________ while he was cooking.
Nick and Kate had a great time. They really enjoyed ___________.
Watch out! This frying pan is very hot! Don’t hurt ___________.
I think I should pay more attention to _______________.
Who translated the text for you? – Nobody. I translated it ____________.
Who told you that Sarah was getting married? – Linda told me ____________.
Can you do the washing-up for me? – Why can’t you do it ______________.
Did Tom’s father buy him an i-phone? – No, Tom did it _____________.
V,Complete the sentences. Use the prepositions: at, in, on, of, to
Little Ann is fond _________ sport. She can skate very well.
Are you afraid ____________ tests and exams?
Sam didn’t go ________ university after school. He worked.
We have five classes __________ Monday.
The English pupils were surprised _______ some Russion traditions.
What subjects are you interested ______?
to fall out/ argue with
Ссориться / спорить с
Брат или сестра
переезжать в другой дом
Lose sth valuable
потерять что-то ценное
to throw a party
Disagree with parents
не соглашаться с родителями
to sit exams
Номер материала: ДВ-070279
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|