Final test ( Form 5)
I) Reading. The Williams like to travel. Read about their trip.
The Williams are going to spend 4 days at Disneyland. It is in Anaheim, California, the USA.
Bill has already been there. He travelled to California three years ago. He had a wonderful time there. And now he is telling his family about it.
There are six different lands at Disneyland. Each land has many rides and things to do. My favourite was Tomorrowland. I drove in a car of the future, took a ride underwater in a submarine ( подводная лодка). It was fantastic!
Will we see everything?- asks Kathy.
Oh , no. We’ll choose only some things. We’ll start with Main Street.
They buy tickets and get into the Magic Park. In Main Street they see how America looked one hundred years ago. There are also many places for visitors. Kathy wants to watch Steamboat Willie – the first sound cartoon about Mickey Mouse and Minnie. Then they are going to explore the rest (оставшуюся часть) of the park.
Where are we going now?- asks Richard.
You like adventures. Do you want to see an alligator or lion? Or do we see pirates?
Pirates! That is great.
They find the pirate ride in Adventureland and soon they boat in a tunnel.
The first day in Disneyland has finished. The Williams are sure that the magic of the Magic Kingdom will stay with them for a long time.
Mark the statements below true (T) or false (F) according to the text.
1) The Williams are visiting the USA.
2) Disneyland is in California.
3) Bill has never been to Disneyland.
4) Bill took rides in Tomorrowland and liked it.
5) They drove in a car of the future in Main Street.
6) In Adventureland they took the pirate ride.
7) The Williams stayed at the Magic Kingdom for three weeks.
II) Vocabulary. The Lears family lives in America. Fill the gaps in the story with the words from the word box.
birthday brother father garden house mother sister stadium supermarket swimming pool family holiday
0) Kevin Lear’s family is not small. They are five. Kevin has got a 1)____, a 2)_____, a 3)____ and a 4)_____. The Lears live in a beautiful 5)_____. There is a small 6)_____ with flowers near it. Kevin likes football and he often goes to the 7)_____. Kevin’s brother likes swimming. He swims in the 8)_____. On Saturdays Kevin’s mother and father buy food. They go to the 9)____. Christmas is their favourite family 10)_____. Kevin was born in 2001.His 11)_____ is on the 15th of August.
Fill in the right tense form.
Winnie: Eeyore(1)__________a birthday tomorrow.
(a) is having (b) is going to have
I think, I (2)_______ him with this pot.
will present (b) am presenting
What (3)_______ him with?
will you present (b) do you present
Piglet: I (4)_______ “Happy Birthday” on your pot.
(a) will write (b) wrote
Winnie: Wonderful. You always (5)_______ nice!
(a) are writing (b) wrote (c) write
Piglet: I (6)___ just_____ you a present. It’s a balloon.
(a) brought (b) have brought (c) bring
But I’m very sorry. I (7)______(упал) and the balloon (8)__________ (лопнул) yesterday.
(a) fall down (b) fell down (c) have fallen down
(a) bursts (b) burst (c) has burst
Eeyore: Thank you, Piglet.
Ответы к итоговой контрольной работе по английскому языку в 5 классе.
1-T 2-T 3-F 4-T 5-F 6-T 7-F
3 и менее
1, 2, 3, 4 – mother, father, sister, brother
5-house 6-garden 7- stadium 8- swimming pool 9-supermarket 10-holiday 11- birthday
5 и менее
1-a 2-a 3-a 4-a 5-c 6-b 7-b 8- b
4 и менее
12 и менее