Итоговая контрольная работа по английскому языку 7 класс
1.Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. Не (not to open) the window before classes yesterday.
2. I (to hurry) to the library when I (to meet) him.
3. She (to translate) a lot of articles at the office last week.
4. We (to smoke) in the room when he (to see) us.
5. We (to pack) our things when our taxi (to come).
6. The day before yesterday he (to finish) his work at seven o'clock.
7. What he (to do) ten years ago? – He (to study) at school.
8. Yesterday I (to ask) my friend not to ring me.
9. My father (to write) a very interesting article last month.
10. She (to come) home at eleven o'clock that's why she (not to call) you.
Упражнение 2. Поставьте глаголы в скобках в Present Perfect.
He _____ (finish) training.
She _____ (score) twenty points in the match.
We _____ (watch) all the Champions League matches this season.
That's amazing! She _____ (run) fifteen kilometers this morning!
She _____ (buy) some really nice rollerblades!
Oh, no! I _____ (lose) my money!
Упражнение 3. Дополните предложения словами for или since. Complete the sentences. Use for or since.
I've lived in Washington _____ 1997.
Ben has studied English _____ three years.
They haven't visited their grandparents _____ months.
Julie's ill. She's been in bed _____ Tuesday.
My dad has had his car_____ sixteen.
It's been ten years_____ we moved to Oxford.
Упражнение 4. Put the verbs in brackets in the Past Simple or in the Present Perfect.
1. I ________ (never/ be) to the USA. I ______ (want) to go there last summer but I couldn’t.
2. He _______ (live) in this street all his life.
3. His father ________ (come back) to London last Sunday.
4. Yan __________ (write) a letter to Nick two days ago.
5. He ________ (send) his letter yesterday.
6. They ________ (just/ buy) some postcards.
Номер материала: ДБ-260672
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|