Итоговая контрольная в 8 классе
1. He (to go) to the theatre tomorrow. 2. We (to go) to school in the morning. 3. Look! Kate (to go) to school. 4. You (to help) your mother tomorrow? 5. I (not to play) the guitar now. 6. My brother (to play) the guitar every evening. 7. They (not to take) care of the garden next summer. 8. You (to like) apples? 9. You (to eat) apples tomorrow? 10. Nick (to read) many books. 11. Mother (to work) every day. 12. He (not to sleep) now. 13. Your brother (to go) to the exhibition next Sunday? 14. We (not to go) to the zoo tomorrow. 15. I (not to learn) the poem now.
On Monday we have five lessons. The first lesson is Russian. At this lesson we write a dictation and do some exercises. Nick goes to the blackboard. He answers well and gets a «five». Pete does not get a «five» because he does not know his lesson. After the second lesson I go to the canteen. I eat a sandwich and drink a cup of tea. I do not drink milk. After school I do not go home at once. I go to the library and take a book. Then I go home.
1. I (to write) an English exercise now. 2. I (to write) an English exercise at this time yesterday. 3. My little sister (to sleep) now. 4 My little sister (to sleep) at this time yesterday. 5. My friends (not to do) their homework now. They (to play) volley-ball. 6. My friends (not to do) their homework at seven o'clock yesterday. They (to play) volley-ball. 7. You (to eat) ice-cream now? 8. You (to eat) ice-cream when I rang you up yesterday? 9. What your father (to do) now? 10. What your father (to do) from eight till nine yesterday?
1. When I (to come) home, mother already (to cook) dinner. 2. When father (to return) from work, we already (to do) our homework. 3. When the teacher (to enter) the classroom, the pupils already (to open) their books. 4. Kate (to give) me the book which she (to buy) the day before. 5. Nick (to show) the teacher the picture which he (to draw). 6. The boy (to give) the goats the grass which he (to bring) from the field. 7. Mother (to see) that Nick (not to wash) his hands. 8. The teacher (to understand) that Lena (not to do) her homework. 9. I (to know) that my friend (not yet to come). 10. Tom (to return) from the cinema at five o'clock.
1. They (to work) there for already three hours.
2. He (to play) since breakfast time.
3. I (to wait) for you since two o'clock.
4. Today she (to help) her mother since morning.
5. We (know) each other for a long time.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|