1. Подставьте вместо пропусков to speak, to tell, to say.
1. She’ll … us about her visit to Samara.
2. French students … English well.
3. The doctor … that I must drink a lot of carrot juice.
4. They … : “East and West home the best”.
5. Brian … me that he didn’t like the Science lesson.
2. Вставь глагол в нужной форме.
1. Last August my father and I (go) abroad.
2. Most British pupils (wear) school uniform.
3. How long (be) your party last tomorrow night?
4. The girls (be) from Britain.
5. We (have) 4 lessons tomorrow.
3. Закончите предложения:
It’s a lovely evening, …
The sportsman runs very fast, …
It was a wonderful game, …
Your parents aren’t from Britain, …
We could go there together, …
4. Вставь глагол в нужной форме.
1. My little sister (to be going to) be a laywer.
2. Look at this! They (to read) a new youth magazine?
3. Steven (to have) breakfast at 7.30 o’clock.
4. Her elder brother (to do) his homework himself.
5. Look, Linda (to give) interview to a youth magazine correspondent.
5. Вставь глагол в нужной форме.
1. This little kitten (need) a warm house.
2. Look at that group of strange tourists (go) along the street.
3. Could I speak to Miss Smith? – Sorry, she (give) an interview.
4. We (see) a lot of balloons through the window.
5. Where is Don? – He (run) at the stadium.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: