Скачивание материала началось
Предлагаем Вам установить расширение «Инфоурок» для удобного поиска материалов:ПЕРЕЙТИ К УСТАНОВКЕ
1. Put the verbs in correct tense.
1. We (be) out of luck yesterday and (lose) the game.
2. Her elder sister is 13. But she (not/believe in) superstitions.
3. She (try) her chance next year?
4. The girl already (phone) the hospital.
5. The students (be going to) use the Internet.
2. Rewrite the sentences in Passive Voice.
1. John R. R. Tolkien wrote his famous novel “The Lord of the Rings” in 1965.
2. Most people in the country speak English.
3. The students use computer at the lessons.
4. The girl cleaned the room yesterday.
5. Thousand of tourists visit London every month.
3. Complete the sentences.
1. If my parents (allow) me to get a Saturday job, I would buy a new computer game.
2. If he didn’t do sports, he often (fall) ill.
3. If she were in trouble, she (phone) me.
4. If she (be) more energetic, she would try her chance.
5. If I (be) you, I would try to explain the problem to my parents.
4. Complete the sentences.
1. I haven’t visited my old granny (late/lately).
2. Yesterday she danced (worse/badly) than usual.
3. Be (careful/carefully)! Don’t break the mirror.
4. I hope they’ll come (earlier/earliest) tomorrow morning than today.
5. It takes me (near/nearly) 40 minutes to get to the swimming pool.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: