when__________ a) [bɔːl]
bottle__________ b) [went]
food __________ c) [bred]
bed__________ d) [gʊd]
bread_________ e) [fuːd]
good_________ f) [wen]
when_________ g) [bɔtl]
ball__________ h) [bed]
2. Read and match3. Read and complete the sentences
clever, loud, shy, angry, strong, sad, scared, tired
1. I was _______________ yesterday because I didn't visit my grandmother at the hospital.
2. My brother is the best student in the class. He is very _______________ .
3. Denis was late. The teacher was ___________________
4. My father works 12 hours a day and often comes home very _______________ .
5. He never goes to the parties and often stays home because he is _______________ .
6. This man has to carry big bags, fix cars and bikes. That's why he is very _______________ .
7. He often plays _______________ music and has problems with his mother.
8. The girl saw a big angry dog. She was _______________ .
4. Read and choose
1. Emma _______________ guitar lessons twice a week.
a. has b. had
2. My uncle _______________ at the hospital six days a week.
a. is working b. works
3. Steve is a waiter. He _______________ be polite and wear a uniform.
a. may b. has to
4. There is _______________ sugar in the cake.
a. much b. many
5. Look! She _______________ the piano.
a. plays b. is playing
6. A dolphin is _______________ than a giraffe.
a. cleverer b. the cleverest
7. She always _______________ lunch at 1 o'clock.
a. is having b. has
8. He is the _______________ student in our school. He always gets only good and excellent marks.
a. best b. better
5. Read and choose the correct response
1. What does your sister look like?
A. She's friendly. B. She's tall and slim with short fair hair.
2. Where's my phone?
A. It's on the shelf. B. I'll call you later.
3. How old is your father?
A. My father is quite tall. B. He's forty-five.
4. What's your cousin like?
A. My cousin is from Australia. B. He is very kind and funny.
5. What's Rose doing?
A. She's skating. B. She likes skating in her free time.
6. What time is it?
A. It's quarter to ten. B. I like playing soccer in my free time.
7. Can you pass me the lemon?
A. Yes, here you are. B. Look, it's ready.
8. How often do they play tennis?
A. At the Sports Centre. B. Three times a week.
6. Read a letter from a new pen friend.
My name is Wendy. I live in London, England. I am twelve years old. My birthday is on the 12th of May. I live with my mum and dad. I haven't got any sisters or brothers. I’ve got a pet cat. Its name is Tiger.
I go to Hillside School. I’m in Year 2 at school. There are twenty pupils in my class. I’ve got a lot of friends. Have you got any friends in your class? My favourite subjects are English and Music. I don’t like Maths because I’m not very good at it. What’s your favourite subject?
I like reading books in my free time. I can sing and dance quite well. What about you?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Write an answer to her letter.
It was great to get your letter.
My name _______________________________________________________________
I live in ________________________________________________________________
I am ___________________________________________________________________
I live with ______________________________________________________________
I _________________________________________________friends in my class.
My favourite school subject ________________________________________________
I like__________________________________________________________ in my free time
I can __________________________________________________________________ Yours,
Данная контрольная работа имеет целью проверить уровень знаний учащихся по английскому языку на конец четвертого класса. Работа составлена на основе программного материала УМК "Английский в фокусе", авторов Быковой Н.И., Дули Д., Поспеловой М.Д., Эванс В. Итоговый тест содержит 6 заданий на проверку знаний лексического и грамматического материала, контроль навыков чтения, письма.
Номер материала: ДБ-337773
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|