ЛЕКСИКО – ГРАММАТИЧЕСКИЙ ТЕСТ
по английскому языку 4 класс
Выберите правильный вариант:
1. I (am, is, are) at the zoo.
2. We (is, are, am) from Russia.
3. My sister (have got, has got ) a doll.
4. My friends ( have got, has got ) a nice dog.
5. The dog (like, likes) to play with my toys.
6. My father (work, works) in the zoo.
7. There (is, are) two children in the classroom.
8. There ( is, are) a banana on the table.
9. How (much, many)bread do you need?
10.There aren`t ( much, many) apples in the bag.
11. My little brother has got two (tooth, tooths , teeth).
12. Kate has got five (doll, mice, child).
13. My birthday is (in, on ) October.
14. ( Jill, Jill`s) toys are in the box.
15. How old ( are you, you are)?
TEST IN READING FOR THE FOURTH FORM
Прочитайте текст, состоящий из 6 частей (A-F). Перед вами 5 вопросов (1-5) к разным частям текста. Установите, в каких частях текста можно найти ответы на эти вопросы. Ответ на каждый вопрос можно найти только в одной части текста. В задании одна часть текста лишняя.
MR.RABBIT AND HIS FAMILY
A. Once upon a time there lived a family of rabbits. There were five of them: Mr. Rabbit, Mrs. Rabbit and little baby-rabbits. Their parents called them “bunnies” and they loved them very much.
B. Sweety was big and fat. He liked only sweets, chocolate, sugar and honey. He didn’t like vegetables and porridge. Their sister’s name was Fruity. As you can see by her name, she liked fruit very much.
C. Mr. and Mrs. Rabbit bought their children the food they liked.
D. One day Mrs. Rabbit went shopping and bought many apples, sweets, potatoes, oranges, cakes, a box of chocolate, ice-cream, carrots and tomatoes for breakfast.
E. She gave sweets, cakes, ice-cream and a box of chocolate to Sweety and he was happy. She gave apples and oranges to Fruity. She gave potatoes and carrots to Potato.
F. But what about tomatoes? Whom did she give tomatoes to? What is a tomato? It is a fruit! So she gave tomatoes to Fruity.
Was Sweety big and fat? Key: 1 - B
Whom did Mrs. Rabbit give tomatoes to? 2 - F
How did the parents call their children? 3 - A
What did Mrs. Rabbit give to Sweety? 4 - E
What did Mrs. Rabbit buy one day? 5 - D