Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Итоговый лексико-грамматический тест 5 класс
I. Divide the words into 3 columns: nouns, verbs and adjectives.
was, river, camp, amusing, berry, pick, exciting, celebrate, scare, joke, hate, great, horrible, hang, plane, ship, healthy, traffic light, cross, dirty, village, modern, feed, grow, forest, dangerous, watch, wood, delicious, wish.
II. Choose the right variant.
1. My granny lives … the country.
a) in b) to c) at
2. Parents watch an interesting film … TV.
a) of b) on c) in
3. He has his birthday … July 5th. a) by b) on c) to
4. Mike and Liz are going to have a party … the evening.
a) in b) on c) at
5. Let’s go … the swimming pool all together.
a) by b) in c) to
6. Our house is in front … the post office.
a) of b) in c) to
7. My sister likes to travel … plane.
a) to b) on c) by
8. Nick has 6 lessons … Monday. He doesn’t like this day.
a) on b) to c) at
9. His family will go abroad … August.
a) in b) at c) on
10. We like to spend our holiday … the seaside.
a) in b) at c) of
III. Complete the text. Choose the right tense.
Nowadays people (1) … in different ways by bus, by plane, by train and etc.
They can (2) … to any place they (3) … in a short time. But many centuries ago people (4) … to travel only by ships and on horses or camels. It (5) … a lot of time to (6) … from country to country. And their journeys (7) … rather dangerous. Of course, today it’s quite easy to (8) … a ticket to plane or train and (9) … from London to Paris in a few hours. May be in future people (10) … new transport and it (11) … much more quicker and comfortable than nowadays transport.
1. 1) travel 2) will travel 3) traveled
2. 1) will get 2) got 3) get
3. 1) wants 2) wanted 3) want
4. 1) have 2) had 3) has
5. 1) take 2) took 3) will take
6. 1) travel 2) will travel 3) traveled
7. 1) was 2) were 3) will be
8. 1) buy 2) bought 3) buys
9. 1) got 2) will get 3) get
10. 1) will invent 2) invented 3) invents
11. 1) become 2) became 3) will become
IV. Make up true sentences.
1) people / ago / many / cave / live / years .
2) birthday / you / your / do / to / like / celebrate?
3) mustn’t / the / road / children / on / play.
4) Belarus / are / in / there / mountains / any / high?
5) bison / a / of / England / is / symbol / not.
V. Correct the mistakes.
1) Do you have some fruit for breakfast?
2) We should eat fast food for being healthy.
3) People mustn’t wear a seatbelt in a car.
4) There are a rolls on the table.
5) There isn’t no jam in the fridge.
VI. Translate some sentences.
Наша семья ездила за границу в прошлом году.
Ты любишь смотреть мультфильмы или комедии?
Мы полетим на самолёте в Англию.
Людям следует заниматься спортом, чтобы быть здоровым.
Оля помогала бабушке кормить животных на ферме летом.
Read the text. And answer the question: If schools in Britain differ from Belarusian schools?
Schools in England
Schools in England are not the same as in our country. Children begin to go to school when they are five years old.
From five to seven they are in infant schools. An infant school is like a kindergarten. The children draw and paint, the sing and listen to stories which the teachers reads to them. They also play games. In these schools they begin to learn to read and write.
From seven to eleven children in England go to a junior school. Here they all learn to read and write and do mathematics.
From eleven to sixteen boys and girls in England go to a secondary school. They begin to learn in form one. The sixth form is the last form in this school. They have many subjects in their time-table.
In England schoolchildren do not go to schools on Saturdays and Sundays.
I. Say are these sentences true or false?
From 7 to 11 children in England go to the infant schools.
In England pupils go to schools on Saturdays and Sundays.
Boys and girls begin to school when they are five.
The last form in England schools is the sixth form.
In England schoolchildren go to a junior school from 11 to 16.
II. Answer the questions:
1. When do children begin to go school?
2. What do children do in infant schools?
3. What is the last form in England schools?
4. When do schoolchildren begin to go to a school?
III. Speak about Schools in Belarus.
- Просмотры: 117
- Просмотры: 170
- Просмотры: 149
- Просмотры: 380
- Просмотры: 263
- Просмотры: 688
- Просмотры: 189