I.Fill in the blanks (since/for)
1. I've lived in Moscow_____ 1997.
2. Max has studied English _____ seven years.
3. We haven't visited our grandparents ____ months.
4. Kate's ill. She's been in bed _____Monday.
5. My dad has had his c_____ sixteen.
6. It's been thirteen years_____ we moved to Oxford.
III. Match the word and the translation.
1.Motion a) правительство
2.Law b) простой
3.State c) движение
4.Common d) палата
5.A peer e) закон
6.Government f) пэр
7.Chamber g) государство
IV. Translate the phrase.
1.To make money
2.To make a mistake
3.To elect smb
4.To approve smth
5.To consist of smb/smth
IV. Open the brackets (present perfect progressive)
V. Match the word and the translation.
VI. Fill in the gap where necessary. (article the)
VII. Rewrite sentences in reported speech.
3. Ann says to me, “I like my job.”
VIII. Translate the phrase.
1.to be seasick
2. to make a living
3.to make up one’s mind
4. to stand out
5. to put a label on smb.
Номер материала: ДБ-180262
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: