Read the statements. Are they correct? Correct the statement where it is possible.
Drink much cold water when you have a cough.
If you have temperatures do sports exercises.
Doctor usually listens to your lungs when you have a headache.
Drink warm milk with honey when you have a sore throat.
Eat many sweets if you feel a toothache.
Stay in bed if you fall ill.
Chocolate, sweets, cakes are useful for our health.
Eat dairy products and vegetables if you want to keep fit.
Do sport exercises once a month to be healthy.
10) It is very important to take medicine when you have a cold.
Match the halves and read some English proverbs about Health.
Give Russian equivalents.
1. A sound mind A after supper walk a mile
2. After dinner sit a while B but eat to live
3. An apple a day C have desperate cures
4. Desperate diseases must D in a sound body
5. Early to bed and early to rise E is above wealth
6. Good health F is the best medicine
7. Laughter G keeps the doctor away
8. Live not to eat H makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
Good health is above wealth
Здоровье дороже богатства
A Visit To The Doctor
Goodmorning. How can I help you?
Well, I don’t feel very well. I have got a ____( a cut, sore throat, an insect bite…),
( I broke my leg).
So, lets have a look. ( Can I take your temperature/ pulse/ check your leg/ arm,/ head/ stomach/ throat ? ), ( So, you have a cold.)
You should _____ (take –принять…/ put the plaster or bandage on your leg or arm…-наложить…)
Thank you, goodbye!
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|