Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Клубный час"Винни-Пух ищет друзей"(6 класс)
Макеевское Учреждение Дополнительного Образования
ГОРОДСКОЙ ДВОРЕЦ ДЕТСКОГО И ЮНОШЕСКОГО ТВОРЧЕСТВА ИМ. В.Г.ДЖАРТЫ
«Винни-Пух ищет друзей»
английского языка: Хомова Н.Д.
Занятие проведено: 1.12.2015г.
Тема: «Винни – Пух и его друзья».
Тип занятия: урок-викторина.
Цель: познакомить с одним из великих шедевров английской детской литературы
«Винни – Пух» Аллана Александра Милна.
Задачи: прививать интерес к чтению английской литературы;
пополнять словарный запас;
развивать навыки чтения и говорения;
развивать актёрские способности обучающихся.
Воспитательные задачи: содействовать развитию интереса к изучению иностранного
формировать у обучающихся такие качества, как
ответственность и взаимопомощь на примере жизни героев
развивать творческую активность обучающихся.
Оснащение: маски животных, элементы декорации из картона (облака и солнце, домик),
рисунки детей, фишки для викторины (в форме горшочка с мёдом),
карточки с заданиями.
Угадай друга. WLO, GEPITL, REYEOE, BTIBAR, SORPCHEHITR ORBNI, ENIWNI.
1 – How many balloons did Christopher Robin have before he went to help Pooh to get honey?(two)
2 – How many times did Christopher Robin shoot the balloon with his gun? (two)
3 – How long did Pooh’s arms stay up straight in the air after his attempt to get honey?(seven days)
4 – Why do they always call him Pooh? (one of the ideas)(When a fly came and sat on his nose, he had to blow it off, as his arms were stiff and stayed up for a long time)
5 - Pooh always liked to have a little something at…..o’clock.(eleven)
6 – Where was the Rabbit’s house?(a large hole in the sandy bank)
7 – What did Pooh eat at the Rabbit’s house?(honey and condensed milk)
8 – What happened when Pooh started to climb out of the hole?(he got stuck)
9 – What was the only way for Pooh to get out of the hole? (to get thin)
10 – How long did it take Pooh to get thin again?(seven days)
11 – How many Woozles were there on the opening?(three)
– And how many Wizzles?(one)
13– Where did Piglet live?(in the middle of a beech tree in the middle of the forest)
14 - What did Pooh solemnly promise to find?
3. Winnie-the-Pooh’s portrait.
4. True/False statements.
1.Winnie-the-Pooh and Christopher Robin were brothers (F)
2. Winnie-the-Pooh didn’t like stories about himself. (F)
3. Winnie-the-Pooh didn’t eat acorns. (T)
4. Piglet lived in the big house.(F)
5. Piglet was not afraid of afraid of the Woozles at all.(T)
6. Piglet said he had nothing to do until Saturday. (F)
7. Piglet really had something important to do in the morning.(F)
8. Eeyore was not glad to see Winnie –the Pooh.(F)
9. Eeyore lost his ears and was very sad because of that.(F)
10. It was a cold winter day as Pooh started out to look for Eeyore’s tail.(F)
11. Pooh wanted to catch a Heffalump with the help of a trap.(T)
12. Pooh and Piglet put some acorns at the bottom of the pit (F)
13. Pooh liked making up stories (F)
14. Winnie-the-Pooh thought that the sort of the bees from the tree were perfect.(F)
5.Find the opposite.
Winnie-the-Pooh at Rabbit’s house.
Winnie-the-Pooh and Eeyore.
Winnie-the-Pooh and Owl.
Say “Ho!” For the Life of a …….!
Say “Ho!” For the Life of a …….!
I don’t much mind if it ………. or snow.
‘Cos I’ve got a lot of ……….. on my nice new ………
I don’t much mind if it ………. or thaws.
‘Cos I’ve got a lot of ……….. on my nice clean …….
Say “Ho!” for a …….! Say “Ho!” for …….!
And I’ll have a little something in an hour or …….!
Say a rhyming word
Bear - hare honey – money
Cloud – proud rug – jug
Map – trap true – blue
Pot – hot saw – paw
Float –coat swim – him
Grow – snow fat – hat
Bread – head milk – silk
Careful – mouthful friend - hand
8. Stepping stones . Guess the word.
To cross the stream you have to guess the word.
Sweet thick something made by bees from the nectar of flowers. (honey)
A bag, filled with gas to make it float in the air ( balloon)
A dish( a deep vessel) used for keeping honey (jar)
A foot of an animal (paw)
A very strange, unknown, hostile animal (Woozle)
A number of pages bound together. (a book)
This is something Pooh used for making himself black, to look like a black cloud (mud)
You can see this in a tree. Birds usually live there (nest)
A short funny story usually told to make everybody laugh. (joke)
They grow on an oak-tree but they are not leaves.(acorns)
A small ‘river’. A flow of water. Pooh tried to cross it on the stones.
Pain in the head, a worrying problem. Piglet wanted to pretend that he had this. (headache)
The part of a body that is inside the skull. The centre of feeling and thinking.(brain)
An appendage sticking out from the end of the spine on an animal, bird of fish.
A large piece of land, covered with trees. (forest)
9 Cure the sentence.
Was, Pooh, round, a, walking, in, circle.
Has, your, what, happened, tail, to?
Way, began, they, to, in, friendly, talk, a.
Was, to, Winnie-the-Pooh, see, glad, the, hole, large.
Found, the, Owl, in, the, tail, forest.
A, I, made, have, mistake, silly.
Them, us, continue, let, follow, to.
Will, quite, be, safe, him, with, you.
Went, lived, where, he, to, Owl, The Chestnuts.
Decided, his, Winnie-the-Pooh, friend, help, to, donkey.
Decided, to, a, they, dig, very, pit, deep.
Couldn’t, was, Pooh, because, hungry, sleep, he.
Piglet, to, pretend, that,a headache, had, wanted, he.
Find, didn’t, Piglet, acorns, want, to, and, gather.
10. Fill in the gaps.
1. Eeyore stood by himself in the far ………………… of the forest.
2. He said “How do you do?”to Winnie-the-Pooh in his …………….. voice.
3. “What happened to your ………………?” Asked Winnie-the-Pooh.
4. Pooh and Piglet helped each other to …………. The stream on the stones.
5. Piglet didn’t want to find and gather ………………., so he said, “All right, ……….., then”.
6. Somebody could put cheese in at the bottom of the jar just for a …………………… .
7. Piglet wanted to pretend that he had a ……………………………
8. Winnie-the-Pooh was walking through the forest one day and was ………………….. proudly to himself .
9. Suddenly he came to a sandy bank, and in the bank was a large ………….
10. “Don’t shout so ……………..”, said a voice. “I heard you quite well the ……… time”.
- Просмотры: 1553
- Просмотры: 309
- Просмотры: 302
- Просмотры: 161
- Просмотры: 450
- Просмотры: 205
- Просмотры: 697