Коммуникативные упражнения по теме «Present Perfect»
1. Read the dialogue in pairs.
- Have you seen any interesting films lately?
- Yes, I have just seen a wonderful French comedy.
- And have you ever seen any Italian comedies?
- Unfortunately, I haven’t.
2. Replace the underlined words.
books by Mark Twain
some wonderful stories
of his novels
my English pen-friend
some compositions of Mozart
Compositions of Beethoven
some nice tulips
3. Read the dialogue in pairs.
- Has Ann ever been to England?
- No, she hasn’t. But she has been to Spain.
4. Replace the underlined words.
to St. Petersburg
to the USA
at the seaside
at the riverside
the Tretyakov Gallery
5. Make up a dialogue.
a) Ask your friend if he/she ever been abroad. Your friend answers that he/she has been there several times. Ask your friend what countries he/she visited. He/she answers that he/she visited Turkey and Bulgaria.
b) Ask your friend if he/she has written a test in English. Your friend answers that he/she has. Ask him/her if he/she has made any mistakes. Your friend answers that he/she hasn’t made many mistakes but only some ones.
c) Ask your friend if his/her cousins often come to see him/her. You friend answers that they do. He/she explains that they come in summer. Ask your friend if they are visiting his/her family now. You friend answers that they are staying at their house.
d) Ask your friend if he/she has worked in the garden this year. Your friend answers that he/she has. Ask him/her what he/she has grown there. Your friend answers that he/she has grown many fruit and some vegetables.
6. Put the words in the correct order.
a) – have, learnt, for, what, you, today?
- have, some, I, new, learnt, words.
- you, any, learnt, and, rules, have, grammar?
- am, haven’t, I, I, sorry.
b) - Ann, received, letter, has, England, a, from?
- Yes, has, she. has, me , she, just, about, told, it.
- she, the, yet, has, answer, written?
- No, she, hasn’t. been, she, very, has, the, whole, busy, day, today.
7. Fill in the missing remarks. Reproduce the dialogues.
a) - … ?
- No, I haven’t. I haven’t invited her yet.
- Yes, of course. I have already told. Ann about the party.
b) - Have you heard the latest news?
- … ?
- What have you heard?
- … .
- And who has told you about it?
- … .
8. Make up your own dialogue. Use the following words and Present Perfect. Act it.
a) Alice, have lunch, eat, a sandwich, drink, a cup of tea.
b) the children, return from the excursion, visit the Folk Art Museum, learn about traditional crafts.
c) go to the shop, buy vegetables, not buy any milk.
d) make a cake, eat, invite friends.
9. Read the poem. Try to make your own one.
I’ve caught a raindrop,
A snow flake too,
But I haven’t caught a sunbeam,
I haven’t … . And you?
Номер материала: ДВ-295731
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|