Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Педагогическая деятельность в соответствии с новым ФГОС требует от учителя наличия системы специальных знаний в области анатомии, физиологии, специальной психологии, дефектологии и социальной работы.
Только сейчас Вы можете пройти дистанционное обучение прямо на сайте "Инфоурок" со скидкой 40% по курсу повышения квалификации "Организация работы с обучающимися с ограниченными возможностями здоровья (ОВЗ)" (72 часа). По окончании курса Вы получите печатное удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца (доставка удостоверения бесплатна).
Автор курса: Логинова Наталья Геннадьевна, кандидат педагогических наук, учитель высшей категории. Начало обучения новой группы: 27 сентября.
Подать заявку на этот курс Смотреть список всех 216 курсов со скидкой 40%
Конспект урока для 7 класса на тему "Doing Chores"
То enable pupils to convey their opinion on the topic;
To develop pupils' ability to work in pairs, groups and use everyday expressions;
To develop skills of listening and reading;
To activate the vocabulary on the topic;
To practise pupils in using The Present Perfect Continuous Tense in oral speech;
6. To stimulate pupils' thinking and develop their creative imagination and ability to act the roles during group work;
7. To provide special structures and variety of forms which realize interactive methods at the lesson such as expressing pupils' thoughts by means of their own dialogues and monologues and at the same time perception and understanding thoughts of other pupils;
8. To bring children to respect work, train them to be a great helping hand
The type of the lesson: урок обобщение с использованием инновационных технологий
- Good morning, children. I’m very glad to see you again. How are you? Take any candy and take your seat according to the colour of your sweet. Today we have an unusual lesson. There are many guests in our classroom. I hope that you are in a good mood and everything is ready for hard work. I’d like to start our lesson with these proverbs. Look at the blackboard. You see a lot of them. Your task is to choose these which have the common topic and say what topic I mean.
2) Theme of the lesson
There are English proverbs on the blackboard (см. слайд № 1) :
1) A good name is better than riches.
(Хорошее имя дороже за багатство)
2) Tastes differ.
( О вкусах не спорят)
3) If you want a thing well done do it yourself.
( если хочеш, чтобы все было сделано хорошо, сделай сам )
4) Business before pleasure.
(Сделал дело- гуляй смело)
5) All is well that ends well.
( все хорошо, что хорошо заканчивается)
6) Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
- Well done. How do you understand the last proverb? (см. слайд № 2) :
P: So we must value the time. It really flies.
- Clever children. Who has guessed the theme of our lesson? ( Doing chores)
3) The aims of the lesson.
- I suppose you’ve guessed that today we are going to speak about house holding chores and we’ll do many interesting tasks, we’ll practice in using the Present Perfect Continuous Tense and make the recipe of the vegetable soup.
So let’s start our work.
4) Warming up activity
DRINK1 - To cope with this task you must work in groups and be cooperating. Take card number 1.
(см. слайд №3)
Look at the list of the words below the scheme and divide them into 3 categories:
Onion, water, pear, plum, cucumber, orange, tomato, sugar, tea, potato, garlic, apple, butter, carrot, beet, cabbage, banana, sweet,| grapes, mineral water, pepper, meat, milk, parsley, salt, bread, cheese, ice-cream, fish, vinegar, juice, pine-apple, egg, lemonade, fennel.
- The first group, you must write out only the names of the fruit and drink; the second –vegetables ; the third- other. Is everything clear for you?
- Are you ready? Anybody of each group, read your words. You must listen carefully and be ready to correct the mistakes as she / he will do them.
And now look on the blackboard. You had to do this task such way. (см. слайд №4)
Sugar, butter, flour, sweet, meat, parsley, salt, bread, cheese, ice-cream, fish, melon, vinegar, egg, fennel.
Pear, plum, orange, apple, banana, grapes, pine-apple.
Onion, cucumber, tomato, potato, garlic, carrot, beet, cabbage, pepper.
Water, tea, mineral water, milk, juice, lemonade.
-You did your task well. Are you ready to give your mum a helping hand in cooking? OK.
II Main Part
- Children, imagine that Elena is in a mess. Yesterday she did the shopping and bought some vegetables. Her mum asked her to cook the meal but she doesn’t know how to do it. Help her, please. Elena, come here and ask your friends for help, using the task in your textbook. Open your textbooks at page 69, ex.8
2) Making the recipe of the vegetable soup.
- I see you help your mother about the house and are in the know how to prepare the meals. Does your mum have a cookery book?
-P: Yes, my mum has it and we like to discuss the menu together. Mum and I suggest different dishes and write down all the ideas on the paper.
- Have you ever followed the instructions in a recipe?
So let’s listen and read the following story and make up the recipe of the vegetable soup. Open your textbooks at page 196, tape script 6.
Read with a speaker.
Find cards number 2. (см. слайд №5)
1) Take ……………………………, wash…………
2) Take…………………………, ……………….. and……………………..
3) Wash………………..and put……………………….a pot.
5) Put………………..into the soup. It’s delicious!
Work in pairs, look through the text again and make the recipe of vegetable soup together.
It must be very easy for you such as you did the similar task at home. Are you ready?
Look on the blackboard and check yourself.
Olga, read, please.
1) Take some potatoes, wash them.
2) Take some carrots , a cabbage and an onion.
3) Wash meat and put it into a pot.
4) Cut the vegetables.
5) Put some salt into the soup. It’s delicious!
Who has one mistake? ( two…..)
What mistake did she make?
You’ve done it well.
Hand in your works.
So you can write the letter to the English Bridge sharing the recipe for this dish you’ve just written.
3) Checking up homework
- It’s high time to check your home assignment. Let’s go over your homework. Your task was to write the recipe of your favourite dish. What’s your favourite dish? Will you share it with us?
- I see you coped with this task well. By the way, who likes cooking really?
P: Cooking is my hobby. I cook for my family of four people.
- OK. I think you are a good helper for your mum. Give me your project works, I’ll check and put marks. As you remember we started to write our own cookery book last year and now we add this recipes to it..
Before making an interview you should be well prepared for it. That’s why let’s review some expressions and check yourself (діти відповідають усно).
(просмотр презентации “Doing Chores”) (см. слад №6- 17)
-Do you help your parents?
P: Yes, of course. I enjoy helping my dad with fixing the things and making something in the workshop. ( I spend about an hour preparing meals. I try to make a dress for myself)
P: I think it’s wonderful to do something with your own hands.
So now let’s remember how you helped your parents at previous weekend
What have you been doing? (см. слайд №18)
What grammar tense did I use in my question? Let’s revise the grammar rules. Can you explain them to us? When is this tense used?
P: The Present Perfect Continuous Tense. It’s used for an action which started in the past and still happening or has just stopped, but we want to ask or say how long this action has been happening.
P: and an action which has recently finished and we see the result.
-How is it formed?
S+ have/ has been Ving (см. слайд № 19)
What have you been doing? (см. слайд № 20) ( говорять в мікрофон)
Natalya, come here , you will be a journalist. Ask your friends about the previous actions in the weekends.
Everybody of us likes fairy tales. Am I right? Our mums used to tell us them at night when we were kids. I suggest watching the fragment of this cartoon. It’s about a very charming, hardworking, generous and pretty girl. She lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters and didn’t have shoes to go to the fancy-dress ball. Who is this fairy tale about?
Be carefully and listen to this story attentive.
-while listening and watching
you’ll hear some words which may be unknown to you. I’ll explain their meaning.
stepmother • a woman who is married to one's father after the divorce of one's parents or the death of one's mother.
stepsister • n. a daughter of one's step-parent by a marriage other than with one's own father or mother
cruel taking pleasure in the pain or suffering of others.№3
far away land-
come true –
And besides, while listening try to find out the answers to the questions: 1) What kind of person is Cinderella? What is she like?
2) What has Cinderella been doing?
( Listening )
1) What kind of person is Cinderella?
( charming, generous, beautiful, gentle, helpful, hardworking )
2) What has Cinderella been doing?
She has been feeding the poultry, pets; washing up; sweeping the halls; cleaning the floor and stair steps; sewing; darning.
Has she been laying the table? Do you know how to lay the table correctly?
5) Place setting
Can you set the table for dinner? Who taught you?
P: My granny taught me about the ‘place settings’ and I am ready to share my knowledge about it with you.
- Come here. I’ll give you a plate, a knife, a fork, a napkin, a glass for water and a table cloth. Lay the table and comment your actions.
P: For festive dinner it is important to decorate the dishes and to set the table correctly. First of all I spread the table cloth. I put plates to balance the rest of my place settings. Glass goes on the right side of the plate. You must put fork to the left of the plate, knife and spoon to the right. All napkins go to the left of the fork.
- I’ll give you some advice, don’t put out utensils that won’t be used. Thanks. Work in groups and restore order of Kostya’s actions. It’s card number 3. Find it in your desk.
P: Excuse me; you have such a nice table. I’d like to enrich it with my treating. My mum and me cooked this pie for our guests and you. Help yourself, please
- We must thank her. It smells delicious. You make my mouth wather
III Summing up
Today all of you have worked very well. What was interesting for you? What was difficult? Your marks are….. I wish you your dreams will come true.
- Просмотры: 161
- Просмотры: 186
- Просмотры: 940
- Просмотры: 644
- Просмотры: 110
- Просмотры: 99
- Просмотры: 104