Конспект урока на тему "A day at school" 8 класс
Theme: A day at school
Aims: 1. to learn new words from the text, compare the day of English pupils that of our schoolchildren.
2. to develop the pupils` speaking skills saying the differences
3. to enlarge the pupils` interest in learning a foreign language
Visual aids: video, pictures, cards.
Type of the lesson: combined
Process of the lesson: I. Organizing moment
Greeting: Good morning, dear students. How are you?
Who is on duty today?
Who is absent today?
What day is it today?
What is the weather like today?
II. warming-up: read and try to translate the proverb. Then give Russian and Kazakh equivalents.
It is never late to learn.
III. Checking-up the home work: exercises III, VII. p.124-125
IV. Main part. Today we will know how the British pupils spend their time at school.
1) At first let`s watch video about British school.
2) Reading the text. You will work in three groups.
3) this is what some British teenagers think about school. Do you share their opinions?
4) Working in pairs: speak about a day at your school.
5) write a short essay about a day at your school (5 sentences)
6) Consolidation of the lesson: Vien`s diagram
School day in Britain differences School day in Kazakhstan
7) Giving marks
8) Home work: 1st group
1) new words
2) retelling the text
learn the proverbs about knowledge, education
- Просмотры: 529
- Просмотры: 188
- Просмотры: 167
- Просмотры: 359
- Просмотры: 225
- Просмотры: 690
- Просмотры: 146