The technical map of the lesson
Which classes: 6
Theme: intellectual ring
The plan of the lesson
Educational: improving oral speech and writing skills;
activating learned lexicons on all the units;
Developing: improving speaking skills in English;
developing the capacity of memory;
Socio-cultural: to raise the ability to logical exposition of a content;
Outcomes: by the end of the lesson pupils will be able:
to revise all units,
to improve their English,
to answer the questions on the given topics;
The type of the lesson: writing, talking about, guessing, finding
The kind of the lesson: non-standard, mixed
The method of the lesson: brainstorming, ice-breaking
Interaction: cluster, working in groups, individual;
Equipments: blackboard, question-poster, question-cards, slides, computer and projector.
Choose one theme and answer the questions
1. Who is the president of Uzbekistan?
2. What is the capital of Uzbekistan?
3. How many regions are there in Uzbekistan?
4. When we celebrate Independence Day in Uzbekistan?
5. What symbols do we have in Uzbekistan?
6. What is the currency of Uzbekistan?
7. What states is bordered Uzbekistan with?
1. What is the capital of Australia?
2. What is the longest river in Australia?
3. Is Australia in Asia?
4. What animals do we meet in Australia?
5. What is the language of Australia?
6. What colours are there in the flag of Australia?
7. What mountains are there in Australia?
1. What is the capital of the USA?
2. What is the language of the USA?
3. How many states are there in the USA?
4. What is the currency of the USA?
5. Who is the president of the USA?
6. Is the USA in the North America or the South America?
7. What date the USA celebrate its Independence Day?
1. What countries are there in Great Britain?
2. Tell the full name of the UK
3. Is the UK in Europe or America?
4. What main nationalities are there in the UK?
5. What is the capital of the UK?
6. What is the symbol of the UK?
7. Who is the head of Government in the UK?
8. Who is the queen of the UK?
Find as more words as you can on the given themes:
Warm up: Memory exercise
T: Pupils you should remember the numbers which I tell you and retell them:
Find the Antonyms
What? Where? When?
Each group give by two words to each other, and according to the word they should make up sentences.
Find words from each letter of the words:
Pupils will be given sentences in words one by one. They should make up sentences and translate them.
I like our English teachers.
We enjoy at the English lesson
English is funny for us.
Pupils study at school.
Find the pairs:
Pencil beautiful light chocolate shine queen box girl sun night fairy cake king
dark moon school to bed bag go tale
Competition of the command captains
Captains of commands should find words from magic square
The end f the lesson:
Conclusion: THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|