Минасян Гаяне Тевановна
Цели: введение и тренировка новой лексики по теме «Телевидение»; развитие навыков аудирования.
Оборудование: компьютер, диск с аудиозаписью к уроку, записи на доске
Тип урока: комбинированный
1. Организационный момент
- We need to learn some more new words to speak about the media. Then you will learn to differentiate the words that sound simslar and to make own dictionaries.
2. Фонетическая разминка
- Learn to pronounce the new words. Open your textbooks at p. 68, see ex. 22. Repeat the words after speaker.
Read yourselves. P1, P2, P3
3. Речевая разминка
- Learn to use the new words. Do ex. 23, p.68 in writing
1. Do you think she’ll manage to pass her Maths exam?
2. Sir, I’ve finished writing my tests. Can I quit?
3. During the World War II Russians proved their courage many times.
4. Teenagers are hard to manage. But our teacher does it quite successfully.
5. Radio proved to be the most common mass media.
6. Can you prove that you are right?
7. My mom is always at home. She quitted working last year.
- Read your answer.
4. Обучение диалогической речи
- See ex. 26 on p.68. Read the conversations. Translate them into Russian. Choose one of the dialogues and act it out.
- Last lesson we began with the pronunciation of words that sound alike. Can you name any of them?
- Now try yourselves. Open ex. 24, p.68. Listen and read the words. Do the task under the letter b). check your answers in groups of four.
[hu:z] – who’s – whose
[its] – it’s – its
[mi:t] – meat – meet
[ǝ’rest] – arrest – a rest
[si:] – sea – see
[ǝ’dres] – address – a dress
[ðeǝ] – their – there
[nǝu] – no – know
[pi:s] – peace – piece
[rait] – right – write
[wɔ:] – war – wore
[tu:] – two – to
[t⨜ek] – check – cheque
[hiǝ] – hear – here
[ǝ”laud] – aloud – allowed
[nj:] – new – knew
[w˄n] – one – won
- I see that you are tired. Have a rest, please/
Stand up! Stand straight! Hands up! Hands down!
Hands to the sides! Hands forward! Hands backward!
Hands on your hips!
Turn to the left! Turn to the right!
Bend left! Bend right!
Bend down, your hands touching your toes.
Hands up! Grow as tall as a tall tree! Nod your head!
Turn your head to the left, to the right!
Stretch yourselves! Move your fingers!
6. Обучение лексике
7. – Now listen to the sentences. Tick the words which you have heard in the sentences. See ex. 25 on p. 68. First look through the words.
1. it’s 2. Whether 3. Its 4. Address 5. Right 6. Here
Учитель вразброс записывает на доске слова
Whether , it’s right , it’s here, address
- Make up your own sentences with these words. Do it in a turn.
Who says the last sentence is the winner.
- We continue talking about television. You need to know different words connected with television. Learn to arrange them in alphabetic order. Read the task of ex. 27, p. 69. Work in groups. Write your own mass media mini-dictionary.
- Примерный словарь:
- An advert – is a short film or a short article which gives us information about an object and makes us buy it.
- The Internet is a set of information which can be used with the help of a computer.
- A music programme is a programme which gives us information about the modern trends of music and lets us listen to it.
- A quiz is a set of questions on different subjects to be asked.
- A soap opera is a serial about relationships between people especially about love usually w3ith a happy end.
- Sports news is a TV or radio programme or an article giving information about sports competitions.
- A talk show is a TV programme where people discuss different problems expressing their opinions.
- A weather forecast is a TV or radio programme or an article giving information about weather for the next day
- At home write about your favourite TV programme.
8. Подведение итогов урока
9. - what new words have you learnt at the lesson? Name the pairs of words that sound similar. That’s all for today. Thank you very much. Your marks for today…
The bell has gone, you may be free.
10. Домашнее задание – уч. стр. 22 упр. 68 выучить¸упр. 16 стр. 87
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|