Тема:”Clothes for different occasions today and tomorrow”
- сформировать потребность к культуре одежды, уважительное отношение к мнению других , сформировать потребность и способность к сотрудничеству и взаимопомощи при работе в паре.
- развить способности перцептивного уровня ( слуховая дифференциация, зрительная дифференциация, переключение внимания)
- способности моделирующего уровня (синтез, узнавание речевых единиц)
- репродуктивные способности ( подстановка)
- продуктивные способности (конструирование, трансформация, словесное выражение увиденного)
- совершенствование навыков говорения;
- совершенствование навыков аудирования и чтения;
- формирование грамматических навыков говорения;
- наглядный материал (карточки с одеждой), раздаточный материал (карточки с заданиями), аудиозапись, учебник.
There is a photo of a top model on the blackboard.
A). T: Look at this model.
Is she up with fashion?
What is she wearing?
What kind of dress is she wearing?
Is she wearing tightly waisted dress?
Can low or high-heeled shoes match this dress?
Is this dress the height of fashion?
Where can she go in this dress?
B) Today we are going to discuss the following topic “”Clothes for different occasions today and tomorrow”.
The main goals are:
Reading for specific information and the main idea
Expressing your ideas
Role-playing the dialogue
1. Vocabulary training
a) Look at the pictures. There are pictures of outfits on the blackboard) Which are:
b) Which of the clothes in the pictures are casual? Which are formal? Do you prefer wearing formal or casual clothes?
2. You know, for different occasions people dress differently or they are supposed to dress differently.
a) Listen and number the pictures as the designer describes each other. (Enterprise 1., p 52) Pay attention to the word leather – кожа, кожаный
b) Look at the blackboard and check yourself. Who has done everything correctly?
c) Who is going to play sport? Why do you think so?
…………………… to a disco club?
………………………to an official dinner?
………………………to spend an evening at home?
4. Pair works.
What can you advise your friend to buy/ take/ put on in the following situations?
Use the words from the list or /and your ideas.
A warm sweater, a raincoat, high-heeled shoes, a smart evening dress, shorts, a T-shirt,
Sunglasses, a fancy costume, casual jeans, an umbrella, a trendy flared-skirt.
Model: If + Past Simple, would + V.
My friend invited me for a walk. But it’s cold outside.
I’m going to the countryside. But the forecast says it’s going to rain.
There is a Christmas party at our school tomorrow.
I’m leaving for Hawaii with my family next week.
My dad asked me to help him in the garden.
There is my sister’s wedding party on Sunday.
I’m looking for a present for my aunt. She likes to be up with fashion.
If I were you __________
5. Do you think fashion will change in 2021 years?
Listen to and read children’s opinions about fashion and life in 2021.
a) Decide if the statements are true or false according to the text. Read the correct sentences.
Pay attention to the words:
Microchips [‘maikrəut∫ip] -микрочип
Light == not heavy
Click of a mouse
To throw away
To stand in queues
Charlene thinks people will have microchips so that they can talk to their friends wherever they are.
The clothes will be heavy.
Cybershopping will be cheaper than usual shops.
People will wash clothes very often because the planet will be very dirty.
People will shop online and won’t go to shops
In the future people will wear high-heeled or platform shoes because there will be much rubbish in the streets.
People will breath clean fresh air.
People will have to wear special outfits, because the sun will be very hot.
b) What statements do you agree or disagree with?
What fashion will be in 2021 in your opinion? Write down a short story. These questions can help you.
Will fashion change in 20 years?
What popular things, that are popular these days, will go out of fashion?
What things will be also in fashion?
What will people wear in 2021?
7. You are going to buy something.
a) Complete the dialogue using the prompts and your ideas.
1. What about this/these…?
2. Can I help you?
3. Sorry. I don’t like this design.
B: Yes, please. I’m looking for something beautiful for my school leaving party.
A: I think this/these … can suit you.
B: Super! I like it/them.
b) Role-play the dialogue