Конспект урока с мультимедийной презентацией в 6-м классе по теме "Что любят есть британцы?"
Сорокина Надежда Владимировна - учитель английского языка МБОУ СОШ п. Джонка
Цели и задачи урока:
- обучать умению подготовленной и неподготовленной устной речи по заданной теме.
- формировать навыки чтения и письма.
- развивать внимание и лингвистическую наблюдательность; (чтение текста и выполнение на его основе упражнений)
- развивать логическое и креативное мышление учащихся. (ответы на вопросы)
- развивать навыки чтения.
Учебное пособие: УМК “Enjoy English” 5-6 кл. М.З. Биболетова, Н.В. Добрынина, Н.Н. Трубанева, изд-во “Титул”.
Оснащение урока: компьютер; компьютерный проектор; экран; аудиозапись; презентация; раздаточный материал.
- Good morning! I’ m glad to see you. I hope you are fine today. Today we are going to speak about meals which are popular in Great Britain. If you are ready, let’s start our lesson. (Приложение 1, слайд 1)
2. Фонетическая разминка (Приложение 1, слайд 2)
Let's repeat some words after the speaker and learn to read them. Ex. 31 p. 132 аудио
[i:] – sweet, tea, tea-break, Easter, mean, meat, cheese, beans, pizza
[i] – biscuit, foreigner, tin, chips, Christmas, fish, milk, drink
[ai] – pie, slice, kind, type, like, knife, ice-cream, dry, nice
– sandwich, salad, Valentine's Day, have, add, jam,
[ei] – cake, break, made, mayonnaise, plate, table, take
[ʌ] - bun, Mother's Day, others, lunch, discuss, butter
[ɔ] - shop, strong, tablecloth, sausage, teapot, foreigner
[ɔ:] - sort, salt, fork, more, before, water
[u] -pudding, woman, put, full, look
[u:] - tooth, juice, spoon, food, too
[əu] - roll, slow, rose, phone, know
3. Речевая разминка.
Answer my questions about food: (Приложение 1, слайд 3)
1.What do you like to eat?
2.What do you like to drink?
3.What would you like to eat for breakfast?
4.Do you like sweets?
5.What sweet things do you know?
6.Is it healthy to eat much sweet food?
7.Do you like sandwiches?
8.Do you usually have coffee for breakfast? 9.Do you like to eat a bar of chocolate for breakfast?
10.What is your favourite food?
11.What is your favourite drink?
12.What fruits do you like?
13.Do you eat fast food?
14.Do you like to eat sweet things?
4. And what about British people? Do the British like to eat sweet things? Look at your books Ex. 30 p. 132
Are these sentences True or False? (Приложение 1, слайд 4)
1. The British like eating puddings and pies. (T)
2. For the British any time is eat-a-meat time.(F)
3. The British like eating biscuits and buns.(T)
4. During Christmas and Easter the British like eating fish and meat.(F)
5. For the British any time is eat-a-sweet time.(T)
6. On special days they eat more sweet things. (T)
7. On Mother's Day and Valentine's Day they eat cakes and rolls. (T)
5. Here are some words. You should find the words for each title. (Приложение 1, слайд 5)
Sweet things, Dessert; Meat products; Fruits; Vegetables; Drinks.
apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, lemon
turkey, chicken, beef, ham, sausage, bacon,
cakes, rolls, marmalade, chocolate, pies, jam, ice cream,
cabbages, tomatoes, onions, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers,
tea, coffee, coke, mineral water, lemonade
6. "What is it?" There is a list of words and their meanings, match them. (Приложение 1, слайд 6)
1 mineral water A ветчина
2 biscuit B суп
3 potato C капуста
4 carrot D хлеб
5 butter E пицца
6 cabbage F перец
7 pepper G масло
8 spoon H морковь
9 porridge I картофель
10 ham J ложка
11 bread K минеральная вода
12 pizza L печенье
13 soup M каша
14 salt N йогурт
15 yoghurt O соль
( Приложение 1, слайд 7, ответ)
7. You are great ! Now, please, let us check your homework. Open your WORKBOOKS Ex 32 p.66
8. Look at the pictures and try to match the pictures and the words: ( Приложение 1, слайд 8)
a carton of milk, a cup of tea, a slice of cheese, a piece of cake, a bowl of rice, a loaf of bread, a glass of apple juice, a packet of spaghetti, a bottle of ketchup, a tin of pineapple, a bar of chocolate (приложение 1, слайд 9, ответ)
9. Введение выражений to be made of/ from.(Приложение 1, слайд 10) Open your WORKBOOKS Ex 37 p.67
to be made of
to be made from
Продукт при обработке остаётся неизменным.
a chair made of wood - You can still see the wood.
A pizza is made of sausages, tomatoes, cheese.
Продукт при обработке полностью видоизменяется.
Juice is made from apples, grapes.
You cannot see the grapes anymore!
Complete the sentences: (приложение 1, слайд 11)
For example: cheese is made of milk.
Ice-cream is made of...
Salad... A cake...
A pizza.... A hamburger...
Sausage ... Coke...
8. Работа с текстом. Read the text about British meal and do the tasks.
British meal - Британская еда.
British meal - Британская еда
The usual meals in Great Britain are breakfast, lunch and supper. Breakfast is usually eaten between 7:30(seven-thirty) and 9:00(nine o'clock) and it is generally a bigger meal than on the Continent. The usual English breakfast is porridge with milk, bacon and eggs.
Many people have a tea-break at about 11:00 (eleven o'clock) in the morning. All Englishmen have lunch at about one o'clock..
Tea-time is a small meal eaten in the late afternoon, usually between 3:30 (three-thirty) and 5:00 (five o'clock). People may drink tea, and eat biscuits, cakes or sandwiches. High tea is a light meal eaten in the early evening (for example, 6 o'clock). This is popular in North England and Scotland.
Supper (or dinner) is the most common name for the meal eaten in the evening (usually between 7:00 (seven o'clock) and 8:30 (eight- thirty). A dinner party is a formal evening meal to which guests have been invited. They have soup, fish, roast chicken, potatoes and vegetables, sweets, fruit and nuts. Then they go into the sitting-room for coffee.
1) Are these statements true (T) or false (F)? (Приложение 1, слайд 12)
1. The usual meals in Great Britain are breakfast, lunch and supper.(T)
2. Many people have a tea-break at about 12:00 in the morning.(F)
3. High tea is popular in north Wales and Scotland.(F)
5. In some houses supper is the biggest meal of the day.(T)
2) Find the right answer: (Приложение 1, слайд 13)
1. The usual meals in Great Britain are
a) breakfast, afternoon tea, supper
b) breakfast, dinner, supper
c) breakfast, lunch and supper
2. Breakfast is generally
a) a bigger meal than on the Continent
b) the same as on the Continent
c) a smaller meal than on the Continent
3. Englishmen have lunch at about
a) three o'clock
b) two o'clock
c) one o'clock
4. High tea is
a) a light meal eaten in the early evening
b) a formal evening meal to which guests have been invited
c) a sociable sort of thing, as friends often come in then for a chat
5. For dinner they have
a) porridge or 'Corn Flakes' with milk and sugar, bacon and eggs; marmalade with buttered toast, and tea or coffee
b) cold meat, potatoes, salad and pickles, with a pudding or fruit to follow
c) soup, fish, roast chicken, potatoes and vegetables, sweets, fruit and nuts
4) Complete the sentences: (Приложение 1, слайд 15)
1. But the usual English breakfast is...
2. If a meal is eaten...
3. Afternoon tea you can hardly...
4. Dinner is another common name...
5. In many English homes...
9. Объяснение домашнего задания. Подведение итогов. (Приложение 1, слайд 16)
Номер материала: ДВ-486519
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: