Topic: “The Wild Swans”.
1) Answer questions about time.
2) Answer question, “What will you do tomorrow?”
3) Listen to the texts, “The Wild Swans” while the teacher reads the texts.
4) Students will answer true/false questions from the paragraphs.
1) Teacher will ask the class questions about the time: (4 mins)
1. What day is it today?
2. What day was it yesterday?
3. What day will it be tomorrow?
4. What is today’s date?
5. What month is it now?
6. What was last month?
7. What will be next month?
2) Have students write the date in their copybooks.
3) Ball Toss: “What will you do tomorrow?” (5 mins)
1. Teacher will throw a ball to a student and ask the question, “What will you do tomorrow?”
3. Students will say, “Tomorrow I will ….”
4. After the student answer the question, the student will toss the ball to the next student and repeat the same question to that student.
1. New Vocabulary
1. To think/thought, to need/needed, to marry/married, to change/changed, to send/sent, to miss/missed, to turn/turned, to show/showed, to say/said, to have/had, to be/was/were, to carry/carried, to live/lived, stinging nettles, cave, and swans.
2. Listening comprehension from the texts, “The Wild Swans”.
1. The students will listen to the teacher reading from the texts.
2. The teacher will read each paragraph to the students.
3. After each paragraph, the students will answer a true/false question from each paragraph.
1) P 1. Long age and far away there lived a Rajah. (False) A- a king
2. He was very proud of his eleven daughters and one son. (False) A 11 sons and 1 daughter.
3. After the queen died, the king thought that his children needed a mother. So he married again. (True)
4. The new queen was very kind. (False) A-unkind
5. The new queen sent Eliza to the country. (True)
6. The new queen turned the princes into pigs. (False) Swans
2) P 1. When Eliza turned twenty years old, she returned to the palace. (False) A-15 years old.
2. The king turned away from Eliza. (True)
3) P 1. After the palace, Eliza returned to the cottage. (False) fields and forests.
2. She walked and looked for her brothers for many days. (True)
4) P 1. Eliza met an old woman who saw the swans with golden crowns. (True)
5) P 1. The twelve brothers were happy to see their young sister. (True)
6) P 1. All morning the brothers and sister wove a net. (False) All night.
7) P 1. A fairy said to Eliza, There is a way to save your brothers.” (True)
8) P 1. Eliza was working for the new queen. (False) Her brothers.
9) P 1. The young king fell in love with Eliza (True).
10) P 1. The present of young king to Eliza was a small room likes her cave
11) P 1. The Archbishop trusted her.
12) P 1. They threw Eliza to the palace.
13) P 1. People wanted to take the shirts from
14) P 1. Eliza slowly threw the shirts over her brothers
15) P 1. There was a happy wedding procession.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|