Выдаём удостоверения и дипломы установленного образца
Получите 5% кэшбэк!
Запишитесь на один из 793 курсов и получите 5% кэшбэк стоимости курса на картуВыбрать курс
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TEST (III) MARK ___
NAME _________________________________________ DATE _______ CLASS 9
1).Прослушайте текст об Эзопе и выполните задания.
2)Определите, какие из приведенных утверждений соответствуют содержанию (T- True),какие не соответствуют (F- False).
__1.Aesop lived in France.
__2.He was a rich man.
__3.He lived more than two thousand years ago.
__4.His stories had a moral.
__5.Mothers and fathers told Aesop's stories to their children.
__6.Aesop told his own stories in other countries.
__7.Aesop's fables were translated in 20th century.
__8.In Russia they were not translated.
__9.His fables are still told today.
__10.They help people to become better.
3)Insert the missing prepositions:
1. Aesop lived____Greece more than two thousand years ago.
a) at b) on c) by d) in
2. He was the servant___a rich man.
a) about b) over c) at d) of
3. He made____little stories____man and animals and told them____his friends. Each story had a moral.
a) up/on/about b) on/to over с) up/about/to d) on/to/up
4. A little story____a moral is called a fable.
a) about b) with c) on d) to
5. Mothers and fathers told Aesop's stories______ their children.
a) to b) - c) about d) with
6. Travelers heard the fables______ Greece and told them______ other countries.
a) in / at b) at/ at c) in / in d) at / in
7. ___ the 15th century Aesop's fables were translated_______ French, English and German.
a) since / to b) from / into c) until / into d) after / to
8. ... Russia, they were translated during the time____ Peter the Great.
a) into / at b) in / of c) into / by d) in / about
9. Aesop became famous all_____ the world are still told today.
a) about b) round c) over d) through
10. They draw people's attention ____what is bad and help people____ become better.
a) on / at b) at / on c) to / — d) at/ —
4)Choose the correct tense form:
1. Aesop____in Greece more than two thousand years ago.
a) had lived b) has lived c) lived d) were lived
2. He____the servant ot a rich man.
a) are b) is c) has been d) was
3. He____little stories about man and animals and____them to his friends.
a) had made up / had told b) has made up / has told c) did / told d) made up / told
4. Each story____a moral.
a) has b) gave c) had d) gives
5. A little story with a moral___called a fable.
a) was b) has been c) is d) had been
6. Travelers____the fables in Greece and____them in other countries.
a) heard / told b) have heard / have told c) hear / tell d) heard / tell
7. From the 15th century Aesop's fables____into French, English and German.
a) translated b) has been translated c) had been translated d) were translated
8. Aesop____famous all over the world and his fables____ still____today.
a) became / are told b) becomes / tell c) has become / are told d) had become / told
Aesop lived in Greece more than two thousand years ago. He was the servant of a rich man. He made up little stories about man and animals and told them to his friends. Each story had a moral.
Everybody liked hearing the stories he told. A little story with a moral is called a fable. Mothers and fathers told Aesop's stories to their children. Travelers heard the fables in Greece and told them in other countries.
From the 15th century Aesop's fables were translated into French, English and German. In Russia, they were translated during the time of Peter the Great.
Aesop became famous all over the world and his fables are still told today they draw people's attention to what is bad and help people become better.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: