Выдаём удостоверения и дипломы установленного образца
Получите 5% кэшбэк!
Запишитесь на один из 793 курсов и получите 5% кэшбэк стоимости курса на картуВыбрать курс
Final Grammar Test (47 points)
1. Open the brackets (15 points):
· Native people expect foreigners __________to British customs when they _______________ to Britain. (confirm),(come).
· We___________to begin the meeting on time unless he comes at five.( not can )
· Your friend _____________a disposition to take unnecessary risks.(show)
· The old woman _____________ peacefully in the sunshine.(drowse)
· Ann said that she ___always ____________contempt for liars.(feel)
· The coastal region ____________ to earhquakes.(prone)
· The tutor__________ for him yesterday instead of_____ _______him to school.(employ),(send)
· Peter _________________the hill for a long time yesterday. (mount)
· But for his background, he _______________ got a new job ( not have).
· Don’t make me _________________ on my tutor. (grumble)
· He ______________with a very prudent person at 7 o clock tomorrow. (speak)
· Kate won’t let anyone _________________ me. (strike)
2.Complete the sentences with the suitable words in their proper form. In some cases more than one version.
Kind, kindlу, to lean, to bend, contempt, despise.
1.I always tell the truth and ___________ lying.
2.A ____________ person is thoughtful of others.
3.I looked for the ___________ faces of my friends in the audience before I gave my speech.
4.The girl ________________ out .
5.I have nothing but __________________ for people who are cruel to animals.
6.Can you __________________________ and touch your shoes?
3.Choose the right words to complete the sentences: between, apart, down, off, up.(5 points)
1.Alice tore the hat _________________ his head and started waving to us.
2This misunderstanding is tearing her marriage ___________________.
3. I was torn _________________________ soccer and rugby.
4.Many beautiful old houses are being torn_________ to make way for a new road.
5.Sally tore _____________________ all the photos of Charles.
4.Translate the sentences using (36 points):
*5Complete the text forming the words (10 points):
Adventure holidays are popular because they offer plenty of (1)_______ . They are great fun, but can be very challenging. They give (2)_______ teenagers a chance to take part in many sporting (3)_______ . If you take an adventure holiday, make sure that all of your (4)_____ are experienced. If you discover that any of the staff are (5)_______, do not go out with them. Check that the centre provides all the (6)______ equipment that you need. Helmets and torches, which may seem (7)_______ and pointless can make the difference between life and (8)______ if there is an accident. Remember that although activities sound very (9)______ in a book or on TV, they may be much less fun in (10)_____ .
Final Grammar Test
____________________________ Form 11
“5” – 59-62 points
“4” – 47-58 points
“3” – 31-46 points
“2” – less than 30
Total – _____
Mark – ___
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: