Test 1.Fill in am/is/are (present), was/were (past), will be/won’t be
(future) in the gaps.
1.She travels a lot. Yesterday she_____ in Paris. Today she ____ in London. Tomorrow she _____ in New York.
2. ______ you at home yesterday?
3. I ______ in Great Britain last year.
4. Are you ready yet? Not yet. I ______ready in five minutes.
5. ______ you _______ at home tomorrow?
6. The weather _____nice today.
7. My sister is going away for a few days, so she ______at home tomorrow.
8. I _____a pupil. I go to school.
9. _______ you in the country last summer?
10. It’s Tom birthday next Sunday. He _____11.
11. I _____cold. Can you close the window, please?
12. Where ______Ann yesterday?
13. My brother and I ______ good tennis players. We like to play tennis very
14. ______ the soup _____ ready soon? Yes, it ______ ready in a few minutes.
Test 2. Fill in is/ are/ was /were.
1. There ____three people in the photo/
2. There _____ a woman, a man, and their child in our garden.
3. There _____ an exhibition in our town last year.
4. I didn’t like the hotel because there _____ a lot of furniture in the room.
5. He was thirsty but there _____ no drinks in the fridge.
6. The furniture was old, there _____ two chairs and a table in the room.
7. She is at her office now. There _____ a lot of people waiting to see her.
8. Today there_____ a lot of snow on the ground.
9. ______there any furniture in the room.
10. There _____somebody in the kitchen now.
11. There______ no one on the roof of the house at the moment.
12. There ______ no flowers in our garden last summer.
13. There ______ a sports centre near our house.
14. There ______ 26 letters in the English alphabet.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|