Получите 10₽ за публикацию своей разработки в библиотеке «Инфоурок»Добавить материал
Test on module 1 form 8
1) _ _ y 2. Match the synonyms
3) _ _ ss _ m _ _ _ i c 2) opportunity b) get red
4) _ p t _ _ _ _ t i _ 3) approach c) refuse
5) p a t _ _ _ t 4) fancy d) chance
6) i _ p _ _ i e _ _ 5) develop e) get to know
7) R e _ _ _ _ l e 6) Blush f) improve
8)U n _ e l _ a _ _ _
9) _ o c _ _ b _ _
10) _ _ s o _ i _ _ _ e
11) _ _ u b b _ r _
12) _ _ sy - _ _ i n g
13) S i _ c _ r _
14) i _ s e _ _ _ t i _ _
15) _ r r i _ _ b _ _
16) c _ _ f i _ _ n _
17) s e _ _ i s _
3. Match the meaning of the phrases
1) Being optimistic means a) to stay calm in difficult situations
2) Being selfish means b) always to do things in your own way
3) Being stubborn means c) to always look on the bright side of life
4) Being patient means d) not to care about other people’s feelings
4. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct Present Tense
1)What _______ you ______ (do) tonight?
2) _______ your school _______ (offer)after –school activities?
3) How long ______ you _______ (study) French for?
4) _______ you ever _____ a pop star?
5) I _________ (think) of buying a new camera.
6) Why ______ you ________ (smell) the cheese? – I think it has gone off.
7) The place in these photos __________ (look) very familiar.
8) Mary _________ (work) at her father’s restaurant every Saturday evening.
9) I feel furious. My sister _______________ (always / take) my clothes without a permission.
10) I need to hurry. The exam __________ (start) in 30 minutes.
5. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple or the Past continuous.
1) A) What _______ Jerry _______ (do) at 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?
B) He ___________ (play) basketball.
2) A) What ___________ (happen) to you?
B) I _________ (walk) down the street when I ________ (slip) on a banana skin and _________ (fall) down.
3) A)Where _________ (be) you last night? I ________ (call) you three times but there ______ (be) no answer.
B) I’m sorry. When I ___________ (walk) home I _________ (meet) Sally and we ________ (have) dinner together.
4) A) What ________ you _________ (do) when we __________ (call) you yesterday?
B) I ___________ (make) tea while Diana _____________ (finish) her report.
5) A) How _____ you ________ (meet) Peter?
B) I ___________ (carry) heavy bags when he ___________ (offer) his help.
6. Put the adjectives into the right comparative form to complete the sentences
1) A) Who’s your ___________ (good) friend?
B) Melissa. She is two years ___________ (young) than me but she’s ___________ (reliable) person I know.
2)A) Jack is ___________ (helpful) than Denis.
B) That’s true. Denis is ________________ (selfish) person in his family. He is also _____________ (stubborn) as a mule!
3) A) I think Margaret is ___________ (pretty) girl in our group!
B) I agree with you and she’s also _____________ (intelligent) of all.
7. Put the correct prepositions into the gaps
Of (x2) along down with about over with
1) Is it difficult for you to get _________ with your parents?
2) Bad marks usually get me _________.
3) The sooner we start doing the test the sooner we get it ________
4) The Tretyakov Gallery is very popular _________ tourists.
5) Alex is extremely fond _____ painting.
6) I’ m proud ________ of my sporting achievements.
7) My mother is very nervous __________ her new job.
Listen to five teenagers talking about their problems. Choose the situation for every speaker
I don’t like that I’m so shy
My mother is bossy
I’m in a new situation that is making me nervous
I can’t trust my friend with important things
I spend my time doing something I shouldn’t
Курс профессиональной переподготовки
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
Авторизуйтесь, чтобы задавать вопросы.