Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Контрольная работа для гр.111
Контрольная работа по английскому языку
для студентов группы 111
вариант № 1
Употребите there is или there are в следующих предложениях:
… … the moon in the sky.
In our orchard … … some apple-trees.
… … a big dog in that yard.
2. Употребите нуж ную степень сравнения прилагательного:
1. Winter is (cold) season of the year.
2. Moscow is (large) than St.Petersburg.
3. Which is (long) day of the year?
3. Поставьте глаголы в Present Simple:
1. The serial on TV (start) every day at 8 p.m.
2. Children (drink) milk with their meals.
3. Cats usually (sleep) a lot.
4. Поставьте глаголы в Present Continious:
1. You ( learn) English now.
2. He (not swim) now.
3. They (read) their books at the moment.
5. Употребите множественное число существительных, данных в скобках:
1. My father builds (bridge).
2. Businessmen are involved in the management of (company).
3. Every year we spend a couple of (month) at the seaside.
6. Заполните пропуски , используя much, a little, little, many, a few , few.
1. There are ........boys in our group and ........girls.
2. There is........cheese in the fridge. It is not enough for the salad.
3. There is not ........snow in the yard.
7. Перепишите предложения, используя love, like, enjoy + V-ing.
1. I (to love, to read) and (to listen to) the music.
2. He (not to like, to play) chess.
3. Bob (to hate, to wash) the dishes.
8. Заполните пропуски словами some, any, no или их производными:
1. There are ........cakes on the plate.
2. There are not........ children in the schoolyard.
3. Does........ know how to solve this task?
9. Прочитайте текст устно и письменно ответьте на вопросы по его содержанию.
Mr. Johnsons Family.
The Johnsons live in Washington, D. C. Michael Johnson is a teacher at school. He teaches mathematics and physics in the eleventh and twelfth grades. Mr. Johnson is a very good teacher and his students like him. His work is very hard as he has forty to forty-five students in a class. Mr. Johnson has five classes four times a week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. He has no classes on Thursday and Saturday. His wife Alice is also a teacher. She teaches Spanish. She can speak Spanish very well and can write very well too. She often translate stories from Spanish into English. She has classes twice a week: Monday and Thursday. As Alice is busy at school only two days a week she can do the housework on other days. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson have two children: Jane and Dick. Jane is fifteen, she is in the tenth grade. Dick is twelve, he is in the seventh grade. Both of them are very well at school. They go to school by bus.
Questions: 1. Do the Johnsons live in Washington or New-York?
2. What does Mrs. Johnson teach ?
3. How old are their children?
4. How do they get to school?
Преподаватель: Н.А. Кутикова
- Просмотры: 172
- Просмотры: 1055
- Просмотры: 247
- Просмотры: 341
- Просмотры: 382
- Просмотры: 1107
- Просмотры: 680