Входной тест 8 класс
Choose the right item:
1. You are not good at maths, ______________ you?
a) aren't b) are c) were
2I will wear jeans to the party if my mother ___________________ them.
a) buy b) will buy c) buys
3When Jenny rang up, her brother ______________ a shower in the bathroom.
a) was taking b) took c) will take
4I don't know when he ______________ to us.
a) comes b) will come c) come
5Andy, _______________ you hear the train now?
a) do b) are c) did
6Wilson never listens to ___________________.
a) everybody b) anybody c) nobody
7The Browns don't know my e-mail address and I don't know ____________.
a) they b) their c) theirs
8Jack, you ______________ swim in the river. The water is very cold.
a) must b) may c) mustn't
2. Complete the disjunctive questions:
1. California is famous for its beaches, _________________ ?
2. The Browns live in a beautiful house, ________________ ?
3. He never comes home late, _______________ ?
4. I am going to Scotland in summer, ____________ ?
5. Pauline didn't know that boy, _____________ ?\
6. Mother saw us in the street, ______________ ?
7. it is not raining now, _______________ ?
8. We must get up early tomorrow, _________________ ?
9. Nina could read books at six years old, _____________ ?
10. These are not warm, _____________________ ?
3. Article a/an or no article:
Jason is such ______ brave boy!
It is such ______ cold water!
Where can I find such ______ easy texts?
It is such ______ wonderful weather!
It is such ______ important news!
4. Complete the text:
Jean-Claud van Damme is a famous actor. When he (be) ____________ a child, he (take) ____________ ballet lessons, (win) ___________ different ballet competitions. Then a Paris ballet company (give) ___________ him a job as a dancer, but he (decide) ____________ (work) ____________ in films, so he (take not) _________________ the job. Instead, he (go) ___________ to the USA. In 1981 he (travel) _____________ to Hollywood. He (have) ___________ English lessons and (work) _____________ for a pizza house. That was how he (make) ____________ money. One night he (meet) _____________ a film producer outside the restaurant. "Hello, I (be) __________ Jean-Claud van Damme, " he (say) ____________. "I (be) ____________ an actor soon." The producer (believe not) ________________ him then. And he (be) _____________ wrong. Now there are few people in the world who (know not) _________________ this actor.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|