1. Поставьте прилагательные в скобках в сравнительную или превосходную степень.
1. Peter is ___________(strong) than Jack.
2. This music group is popular. But ______________(popular) group is “Beatles”.
3. You are a lazy boy. Peter is _______________(lazy) than you.
4. I am _____________(slow) than my friend.
5. This book is _______________(interesting) than that one.
1. Olga’s hair is _____________(short) than Jim’s hair.
2. Mum is _________________(old) than Dad.
3. This car is _________________(expensive) here.
4. She is ___________________(good) translator in our group.
5. Our school is __________________(new) school in our region.
2. Прочитайте текст и ответьте на вопросы.
“When I wake up I don’t get up immediately. I turn on the television and watch the children’s programmes and old movies until about half-past ten. Then I get up, go downstairs and switch on the telly. For lunch, I have biscuits and a glass of milk, and I watch the news. In the afternoon? I often watch another old film – they're showing some good ones at the moment. In the evenings, I often watch soap operas or sport and the news again. I like the main news at six o’clock. At nine thirty, if there is a good play on BBC, I switch over and watch it. Then at night I watch more films and I usually switch off the TV at about two o’clock. I never watch the TV all night.”
6. What programmes does he watch in the morning?_______________________________
7. What programmes does he watch in the evening?________________________________
8. What is his favourite programme?____________________________________________
9. When does he switch the TV off?_____________________________________________
10. How many TV sets has he got?_______________________________________________
11. Yesterday I _________(read) the book.
12.I _____________(do)my homework every evening.
13.When you _____________(come) home tomorrow?
14.Where you___________(go) yesterday?
15.Where you ______________(be) yesterday? I __________________(be) at home the whole day.
16.Where he _______________(go) every week?
17.My friend __________________(go) to the library every Wednesday.
18.They ____________________(dance) next week.
4. Вставьте much, many, a few, little
19.Are there …….. apples on the table.
20.There is …….. butter on the plate.
21.I have got ……… books.
22.There is …..…porridge on the plate.
23.There are … oranges on the table.
24.there is … butter on the plate.
25.There are … bananas on the plate.
Номер материала: ДA-017795
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: