Progress Check. 5th form. Unit 5.
1. Write the verbs with -s or -es.
(bite) it _____________
(cry) she _____________
(hide) he ____________
(relax) Tom _____________
(swim) Sandra ______________
2. Write the negative.
Elephants eat tigers.
I like snakes and spiders.
She finds monkeys noisy.
Giraffes live in Europe.
Peacocks are noisy.
We work very hard.
You do your morning exercises every morning.
Kate knows Tom’s telephone number.
He feeds his dog seven times a day.
3. Make questions from the words in brackets.
1. (where/ live/you)
2. (Sue/ early/ get up/ always)
3. (mum/ for dinner/ want/ what)
4. (feed/ your cat/ how often/you)
5. (they/ travel/ a lot)
4. Solve the chainword. Circle the words.
5. Match the word with its translation.
flea взглянуть на
wing боль в ухе
earache зубная боль
have a look at крыло