6A The fun starts here
1. Translate the word combinations.
Eat candy floss
Go souvenir shopping
Fly in pirate trip
See famous landmarks
Shake hands with cartoon characters
2. Write the past participle and Russian equivalent to the verbs below. Work in pairs: ask and answer any 10 verbs at p. GR10, SB.
3. Transform the sentences into Present perfect. Use appropriate adverbs of time.
I was in Turkey last summer. (several times)
She reads books every day. (already)
They traveled to Italy by boat. (never)
I had lunch at 13.00 yesterday. (just)
We saw funny cartoon characters when we were in Paris Disneyland. (yet)
4. Put the words in the correct order to make up sentences.
5. Match the nouns with the adjectives. Use the letter at p. 60, SB as a help.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|